JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts
For my part, giant tits yes yes yes yes
I want Karry with dark nipples and a bigger butt.:whistle:
I hope after this he focuses on side jobs or new guardian outfits.
8707972a759975b07d188308c948cc27.jpg

Reactions: Yukariin

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
devs: "we'll be making a not-as-big boob version!"
gigachad KP enjoyers: "not my cup of tea, but more variations are always better and this update is welcomed."

devs: "we'll be making an even bigger boob version!"
soy KP fans: "wHy ArE tHeY wAsTiNg TiMe On ThIs DiSgUsTiNg GaRbAgE InStEaD oF dOiNg MoRe ImPoRtAnT fEaTuReS?"

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
devs: "we'll be making a not-as-big boob version!"
gigachad KP enjoyers: "not my cup of tea, but more variations are always better and this update is welcomed."

devs: "we'll be making an even bigger boob version!"
soy KP fans: "wHy ArE tHeY wAsTiNg TiMe On ThIs DiSgUsTiNg GaRbAgE InStEaD oF dOiNg MoRe ImPoRtAnT fEaTuReS?"
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
Breast's Prison.png
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.

I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
They don't want to make more real DLC, but they haven't decided on their new project. Now they're stuck in between.

Reactions: Xerxes606

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
the reaction to Gym DLC probably made the devs not want to touch any extra jobs in any shape or form. so boobs it is because it's a "safe" waste of time

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
the reaction to Gym DLC probably made the devs not want to touch any extra jobs in any shape or form. so boobs it is because it's a "safe" waste of time
the reaction to the Gym DLC was because it was lazily made with copy pasted recolored bodies (and as a result missing half the prisoner population), completely useless result wise for the prison, and had no content unless you initiated anything which you cant do unless you're corrupted. Paired with a 4 dollar price tag people were justifiably upset that this paid side-job is worse in every way from content to dev effort than every other side job that was free.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Does the F95 archive contain the DLC that allows Karryn to have small breasts?

PS: I deleted the game and downloaded the new version (as I had installed mods manually). After extracting version 1.2.7.20 + DLCs, I launch the game executable but the game closes 10 seconds later, and I can't even access the main menu. Should I delete a file stored somewhere?

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
View attachment 2983847
look, my point is clear. nobody is forcing you to play with it, you can go in the settings and pick the size you like best. and just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean you have to trash other people and say what they should instead be spending their time on.
clearly a lot of people like it. just look at the engagement on sachinama's P-cup posts compared to the H-cup ones.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes