FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts
Yes, you're the only one.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not a fan of huge breasts at all too. The basic Karryn and the smaller breasts dlc is already good for me. Afterwards I think it's just to please everyone, that's all. Instead, i would have preferred that they deepened the game like school, the infirmary with new enemies etc. There will be so much to do but i can always dream i think.. :cautious:

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone have a turboslut karryn save? I just want to check out what's in the DLC, I did a lot of the earlier stuff a while back and I don't feel like grinding everything again

Reactions: Asuka

floran

May 20, 2020
I would had loved if the "small" tits were actually small but from H cup to K cup is not much of a difference.
I guess they are a "realistic" huge.

I still want to try the humongous new cups coming tho, even if I may going back to default.
Atleast for the new game Rem already mentioned they will do smaller tits than default Karry.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I mean, I would have preferred having yetis and werewolves actually have something to do with the game outside of fourth floor riots, but I guess having Z cup tits to X cup tits is obviously the easier DLC to make money off of.
(plus level 4 is basically built for a "centaur" milking sidejob)

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
I mean, I would have preferred having yetis and werewolves actually have something to do with the game outside of fourth floor riots, but I guess having Z cup tits to X cup tits is obviously the easier DLC to make money off of.
(plus level 4 is basically built for a "centaur" milking sidejob)
agreed, level four has a lot of potential. Yeti cave, swimming pool, farm area, its like a mash up of things. not to mention there can be an entirely different area not on tonkins map

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone have a turboslut karryn save? I just want to check out what's in the DLC, I did a lot of the earlier stuff a while back and I don't feel like grinding everything again
why? the save will do you no good, you still have to start the battle/scene etc. and the scene is the same, only the dialog changes. if you just want the other dialog just edit her reaction score. it has been talked about many times.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i would be 100% for big breast dlc, but the nipples and areola just look goofy and silly, especially when aroused.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes