ywouldueatme

Jun 20, 2021
Can anyone let me know if theres an update for the uncensor patch, or help me know if ive installed it incorrectly, as it doesnt appear to be working. Ive downloaded the file from a previous post, and extracted it into the game folder, but it doesnt do anything, do i have to do anything else?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Big tits, small tits or whatever man. I',m adaptable and i can jack off to both. I just wish those undeveloped areas received attention. (hospital, last prison level and whatever else is missing)
I get it tho, i'm beating a dead horse. Maybe the devs will take some mushrooms or something, get their creative juices back :D

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Big tits, small tits or whatever man. I',m adaptable and i can jack off to both. I just wish those undeveloped areas received attention. (hospital, last prison level and whatever else is missing)
I get it tho, i'm beating a dead horse. Maybe the devs will take some mushrooms or something, get their creative juices back :D
The 4th floor is really bad. No edicts, jobs or anything.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I haven't been here for a while, quite some months, I know this game was pretty much completed, and a GYM DLC was gonna come out, but wasn't that big deal. So aside from that. Anything new with this game or maker? Anything worthwhile a newer download?

I just checked DLSITE so I think I already know the answer to, but just checking.
I have only seen some gym dlc captures, and so far doesn't seems to be worth it. Unless we're talking about an iceberg of like 100 more scenes poses lines and whatnot hidden beneath those few examples I've seen.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's gonna be the bigger boobs update which should be the last update ... Or paid DLC, anyway. But yeah KP is still gonna get updated for now
Yeah, i knew about the P-cup and that's what i was referring to.
Kinda sad to see that it might be the last one but hey, i understand that Rem is burned out about KP and wants to work on something new so here's hoping the next one is as good or even better.

Reactions: kamina666

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Hello there~~
well... this is going to be fun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cya next time~~
Holy, I'm all for this.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes