Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
btw anyone knows any game similar to this ??
I personally dont, im sure there are probably others out there but the issue is not many really have the same quality and detail as KP, that's partially what made this game explode in popularity, it was a female protag game that had a really well thought out system with a management undertone as well as probably being one of the few H-games to really get combat sex done very well instead of locking scenes behind defeats/events. Point being, the game when it first came out did a lot of things right, and still does to an extent

Sure it may be going a little flat as of late but honestly this is one of the best H-games ive played or even seen

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Ok , so a quick question,
after grinding for 58 hours and many bad endings , i Completed the game in Prisoner mode and enetred The Free Play Mode
but while i was outside the area , the NG+ area, i didn't saw and clicked it
Now i don't know what to do and currently typing this while I am banging my head and lost 10 ml of blood
and I see people here talking about how to start the game or arguing about the boobs
:cry::cry:. I just want want new SIDE JOB DLC :cry::cry:
(p.s- anyway to revert my save????)

Dingo$

Mar 13, 2019
I can't start the game after download, any help? After clicking the exe file window pop up and then after 2 sec it shuts down.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This probably wouldn't work on her body type very well, they have to be big but not unrealistically big. :whistle::coffee:
Although maybe if the body was adjusted. Plus you'd probably have to resize most cocks in the game since they're also pretty gigantic.
Actually agree with this statement, size of boobs small medium or big, depends on the size of body, if it's proportion and it fits then it works, you know folks, boobs aren't everything, I knew a girl in real life, her boobs were small something like B-C cups, but the rest of her body matched, and her face is ridiculously beautiful, her legs long and sexy perfect shape ass, and yet I didn't care about her boobs being small, cause they suited her and goddamn that ass was so perfect so juicy lol Don't get me wrong I seen girls with big boobs too and a good body to go with it, but the oversize boobs, usually they are fake, and the face of the woman it belongs too almost always looks either fat, or just not as hot as the smaller boob versions.

Then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd like to think I have good taste in women Kelly brook back in the day, had the perfect size chest and body shape. Dua lipa has smaller chest but is hot as fuck. Both body types work

Reactions: MajorDong

Leftrightbastrat

Mar 13, 2022
I'm trying to play this game on Joiplay and MaldiVes App, but every time it loads. It just shows a black screen. I did also put the dummy steam loader, but no different just a black screen, so I'm not sure what's going on.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
how I do this cuz i've got the same problem , the game just closes after a few seconds. I downloaded it and extracted it but i cant play it can someone help explain what I need to do?
read back a few pages, it's been asked and answered many times

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes