Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I JUST gave a step by step instruction guide like a day or 2 ago!!!
It's a hopeless cause man, monster girl encyclopedia has people asking about the same error, and it's up to like 40+ times now almost 50 I think.

There's also someone that suggested putting on the installion tab on the first page, of what to do, they still don't click it. I'm sure even if it was right there on the first page without any tabs to click, they still wouldn't read it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's a hopeless cause man, monster girl encyclopedia has people asking about the same error, and it's up to like 40+ times now almost 50 I think.

There's also someone that suggested putting on the installion tab on the first page, of what to do, they still don't click it. I'm sure even if it was right there on the first page without any tabs to click, they still wouldn't read it.
Yep, there's been a similar issue with a different game, where there's a similar "error" (only you get to a certain point in the game before it hangs on a loading screen). I used to post the identical, pedantic, step by step instructions with each update, and there'd still be constant "WHY ERROR?! HOW FIX?!?!" posts.

The first post being updated helped a little, but the only real fix was repacking the game with each release (the error was due to not extracting and merging files manually, in the correct way. IE copy the data folders from the second .rar into the main folder).

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yep, there's been a similar issue with a different game, where there's a similar "error" (only you get to a certain point in the game before it hangs on a loading screen). I used to post the identical, pedantic, step by step instructions with each update, and there'd still be constant "WHY ERROR?! HOW FIX?!?!" posts.

The first post being updated helped a little, but the only real fix was repacking the game with each release (the error was due to not extracting and merging files manually, in the correct way. IE copy the data folders from the second .rar into the main folder).
Can't fix laziness unfortunately. Most just want to go to the easy solution. Outright being told what to do, instead of putting any effort at all in, at least that's how it feels.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Can't fix laziness unfortunately. Most just want to go to the easy solution. Outright being told what to do, instead of putting any effort at all in, at least that's how it feels.
I agree, but on Sunday I literally went step by step on how to fix this issue. It's like 3 pages back, lol.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I finally finished the game after procrastinating. Was miffed about two things.

One, I was under the impression that you could do custom battles in free mode but I haven't found the option anywhere. Yes, I know there's specifically a mod for it, but I remember someone mentioning somewhere that you could pay for extra battles in free mode - in the vanilla game. Dunno what's up with that, did I misunderstand?

Two, my Karryn stayed at level 3 masochism for the entire run, even though I had no inhibitions in letting sex happen... I must have missed some dialogue and poses, unfortunately. Was waiting the whole run for my Karryn to start doing the handjob/blowjob hand pose while idle but it never happened. The corruption fan in me feels robbed.

Overall, flawed but good game. I don't think I'll be returning to it though, there's only so many times I can stomach the same CGs before they lose their appeal.

Why did beating final form Yasu feel easier than beating Gobriel?
because gobliel has invulnerability while hitting like a truck while yasu only heals himself at critical health.

MacacoLendario

Jul 20, 2022
Could someone post the saves with DLCs with the test rooms released (inside them) in the latest version 1.2.7.2??
Would there also be scenes from the DLC inside the test room?
I would appreciate it if someone could post the updated saves.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
View attachment 3033055 He made her ass thiccer, this looks good.
It did more than that. Here, gonna overlay one of the images on the OP:
Posture Check.png
Essentially, the old model was a disfigured body, with bad spinal positioning and torso contortion, as well as the left leg being a whole lot bigger and longer than the right leg. There's also the shoulders on most models, which Sachi seems to be dead set on fixing, according to their writing in the past blog posts in dlsite. The shoulders, because the arms don't mesh right with other postures. Not to mention, she's fit, but the old look make the shoulders sorta... just look at it side by side on the image; very flat, almost dislocated, bent like a cardboard tube.

I will say. I think Sachi is taking full advantage of their improved eye sight from the months they were off-work for that operation, if this is now how they judge their own work in the current package. Gonna be fun to see this game entering a 2.0 state eventually.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It did more than that. Here, gonna overlay one of the images on the OP:
View attachment 3034183
That's not even in the same spot, the ass did not get bigger.

1698273472482.png

Went into gimp and lined up the spear and ass together, the ass did not get bigger.

Also both of those images are not even in the same pose, you'd need the exact same pose to compare.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
That's not even in the same spot, the ass did not get bigger.

View attachment 3034193

Went into gimp and lined up the spear and ass together, the ass did not get bigger.

Also both of those images are not even in the same pose, you'd need the exact same pose to compare.
I was comparing the old default attack pose from launch vs the new default attack pose (which started to be in the game over 2 weeks ago). What you posted was the two new poses. The legs spread one being the all-new "Confident" attack pose from last week's update, which only shows up when you have the high confidence state up.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Could someone post the saves with DLCs with the test rooms released (inside them) in the latest version 1.2.7.2??
Would there also be scenes from the DLC inside the test room?
I would appreciate it if someone could post the updated saves.
huh? as far as i know the test room is only accessible with a cheat engine. there is not really dlc content there. it seems like your looking for a gallery and there simply is not one. best bet is to play in free mode to replay.

Reactions: MacacoLendario

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I was comparing the old default attack pose from launch vs the new default attack pose (which started to be in the game over 2 weeks ago). What you posted was the two new poses. The legs spread one being the all-new "Confident" attack pose from last week's update, which only shows up when you have the high confidence state up.
Yeah, but my point man, is you can't say the ass is bigger, when it's in a complete different pose, you need the exact same pose to compare it to.

In one pose, the ass is raised up to the left more, in the other one it's in a neutral middle pose. Those are vastly different poses. If you got the same pose, and then compared it to the same pose but with the new art or w/e, you can then legitimately compare the two, if they're in two different poses, you can't say the ass is bigger in one because it's raised up, it doesn't work that way.

MacacoLendario

Jul 20, 2022
huh? as far as i know the test room is only accessible with a cheat engine. there is not really dlc content there. it seems like your looking for a gallery and there simply is not one. best bet is to play in free mode to replay.
Thanks for the answer
I'm going to look for this cheat to enter the test room (do you know which one is used to enter?)

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes