Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
anyone got the newest cc mod file to download? I can't download from Mega nowadays because I reached the download limit thing. Much appreciated.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hoping someone could help me. So I discovered why things like CCMod won't show up on the Android build I made. Well I kind of did. All I really know is it has to do with the modmanagers.js file in the JS folder. Cause if I delete the lines that have to do with accessing it in Main.js, the game starts fine, cept with no mods. But if I leave Main.js as it is by default so the modmanager.js file IS read, the game won't start. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to work around this to get the mods working on the android port? I know that modmanager.js file didn't use to be in there. So is there some way for the game to use the mods without it?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hoping someone could help me. So I discovered why things like CCMod won't show up on the Android build I made. Well I kind of did. All I really know is it has to do with the modmanagers.js file in the JS folder. Cause if I delete the lines that have to do with accessing it in Main.js, the game starts fine, cept with no mods. But if I leave Main.js as it is by default so the modmanager.js file IS read, the game won't start. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to work around this to get the mods working on the android port? I know that modmanager.js file didn't use to be in there. So is there some way for the game to use the mods without it?
You probably would have more luck if you join the official Discord and talk to the modder active in the CCMod channel

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
what is the time limit? does that mean that after a certain number of days it's game over?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I admit to being a little lost in this game to see the adult content, do you have to lose or win? I don't even know what difficulty level to choose ''I'm not usually lost like that in games'' :unsure:

Reactions: Aereon1104

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
what is the time limit? does that mean that after a certain number of days it's game over?
The day counter is just to track how long your playthrough has been going. You steadily lose control over time based on how long you've gone without completing a floor or putting down a riot. Control affects how much order your prison loses per day. If order hits 0, it's game over.

Reactions: N-03

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I admit to being a little lost in this game to see the adult content, do you have to lose or win? I don't even know what difficulty level to choose ''I'm not usually lost like that in games'' :unsure:
This game is a little unique in that the "combat" IS the adult content. When Karryn's desires are high enough, enemies can initiate H-attacks. When you build up enough passives, you can do it too. Losing in battle actually just initiates another H-specific "battle".

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Game only ends if you let order fall to 0. Win battles to increase order. Control represents how much order will be substracted or added to order after sleeping on bed.

Karryn(the character you control/play as) learns sex skills after being subjected to them a number of times. You can let enemies perform sex attacks on Karryn by keeping her specific desires high during battles. Desires are represented by heart shaped bars at the bottom left corner. For example, to let enemies initiate handjob you need cock desire 50. Some sex skills have other requirements besides cock desire. Vaginal sex for example requires her to have wet status, her clothes needs to be displaced severely and also pussy desire>100.

Lastly, you need to learn which enemy prefers which sexual action because enemies have their own fetishes/preferences. Orcs like titjobs, goblins like cunnilingus, thugs like vaginal sex etc.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes