Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I must say this is pretty good lora, works fine with popular models and what's important can mix with artstyle loras.
If i trained lora myself i'd get rid of levitating dicks from dataset.
Atleast you seem to be getting good results with it. I've tried it once and Karryn was horribly disfigured. But maybe it was my fault, I suck at writing good prompts.

Jun 21, 2019
Atleast you seem to be getting good results with it. I've tried it once and Karryn was horribly disfigured. But maybe it was my fault, I suck at writing good prompts.
For the last post i used controlnet, it's waaaaay easier to get good results and yes from like 20 generated images i get 1 or 2 that are acceptable to further inpaint hell. I'm only a month in this stuff. I like creating process but i don't like painting so AI was a blessing to me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You guys so friendly telling me to do stuff i already did, thanks a lot.
This is why people are getting irritated man, it's literally getting close to 100 times it's been asked now I'm sure, people give the solution every couple of pages. You're saying you checked and couldn't find it. I just looked 2 pages back from a person having the same problem, it's the 2nd post on that page (1792) , 2 pages back from this one (1794).

If you want to get even more technical, it's post #35,822 of this thread.

People need to look a little harder, I have spent hours trouble shooting mods without asking for help at points so I don't bother people. Took me less than 3 minutes to go back 2 pages and find that.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
For the last post i used controlnet, it's waaaaay easier to get good results and yes from like 20 generated images i get 1 or 2 that are acceptable to further inpaint hell. I'm only a month in this stuff. I like creating process but i don't like painting so AI was a blessing to me.
Are you talking about openpose? I've been trying to get ai to draw an archer using controlnet for 3 days with no luck. The problem is ai draws the character fine but it sucks at drawing weapons(bows in particular). But then again I also suck at prompting so who knows maybe problem is me :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes