zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How do you do this?
install the cheat menu of your choice, there have been several listed in this thread. then simply find the switch for free mode and turn it on.

then I get this error. There are a lot of files in the archive of this mod, I tried to just leave it in a folder and dump everything into the mod.

View attachment 3106499
you need to install mod settings, just like it says. the second to last line of your pic says it all "make sure to read mods README and install all the requirements"

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
guys in CCMOD page where can i check to see which version of the game is compatible with current release of CCMOD?

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Thanks again. In the end, I wasn't completely wrong. It's pretty much needed to lose a little bit to unlock the important passives, for the masochist build at least. I'm going to try it. Hoping to unlock the passives as fast as possible.
Is it better to take the wanton slut or the masochist dormant desire for a masochist run? Because unlocking the passives quickly with the wanton slut desire seem pretty good. But the other one has literally masochist in its title so I'm not really sure.
The only benefit of picking the dormant maso/sado ones is that you start with an extra level for the one chosen and that suppress cock desire is less effective. These are only useful if you're trying to get the masochist and sadist titles as the extra level gets you there quicker. Otherwise wanton is always more useful. One thing i forgot to mention. Using sex skills contributes to sadist passives, except rimjob skill. Some bosses will not initiate so you'll have to use any sex skill to beat them.

You can also find and download this mod to keep track of titles and passives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Good to know

Reactions: Touche petit gat

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I never used this mod but from this page the last compatible version is 1.2.7.17 which is a little outdated with the current one on f95: 1.2.7.20
View attachment 3107052
If you are referring to the version in the OP of this thread, then it's actually 1.2.7.2 and not 1.2.7.20, so earlier than 1.2.7.17. (I think some recent posts in this thread have given links to later versions than that, though.)

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I wanted to install these 3 mods,

but they require these 2.

Can you explain where to place them? there are a lot of strange files there.
anyway thank you
Did you managed to get them working? I have no idea where mods settings should go (No, it doesn't go in WWW)

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes