Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I've got a question rewarding working in the visitor centre
Despite going for a pure or a whore run
What is the point of answering the visitors request, both shaking hands or satinfying them?
What I mean by this is that they dont give order, which is the entire point of going to the visitor centre
They just waste your time and stamina
So is there a point?
They pay you.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
View attachment 4081746
Karryn's scandalous appearance is attracting extra attention...
Can you tell me how to cancel this status code to make it lose?
Of course running around with litres of cum is seen as improper.. Fucked up world..

One way is to disable the whole mechanic as posted here.
If you want to keep the mechanic, but let it ignore cum (so running around naked etc. is still scandalous), here's how:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I've got a question rewarding working in the visitor centre
Despite going for a pure or a whore run
What is the point of answering the visitors request, both shaking hands or satinfying them?
What I mean by this is that they dont give order, which is the entire point of going to the visitor centre
They just waste your time and stamina
So is there a point?
I may speak bs on that as i don't know, but my guess was that saying yes to request was to make people happy and get a better rep.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Finished my first full Descension run on Warden difficulty. Overall, I'd say it's a solid improvement over base gameplay if you wanted more variety. I'm used to playing on Prisoner difficulty, so most of the Descension levels weren't much issue, but there were times where the game would be really difficult early on and then a complete joke once Karryn got setup.

I think the only time that the difficulty felt reversed was with the "From Failed State" run. IIRC I did it 3rd. As long as I didn't encounter a bunch of guards, it was really easy after a bit of grinding. Then there was a point in the middle where I fought nothing but guards and it was impossible to take them down with attacks. After a while, the game went back to being super easy, but that stretch of time with the guards was a nightmare LOL

I did manage to keep Karryn a virgin in all the runs for the added challenge while testing the mode out, but I couldn't keep the Empress end after the first two runs. Guess I could've played better :cry:

rab4

May 14, 2022
so correct me if im wrong- theres two ways to play this game, one where she actually fights to win or shes a whore to win?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
so correct me if im wrong- theres two ways to play this game, one where she actually fights to win or shes a whore to win?
Yes.
Usually all 'strategies' fall into one or the other. Often the whore way starts out as fighting, however.
If you don't play descension mode (NG+) or on prisoner difficulty, a mix works as well. For example the dexterity skill is used both for sexual attacks as well as normal attacks.

rab4

May 14, 2022
Yes.
Usually all 'strategies' fall into one or the other. Often the whore way starts out as fighting, however.
If you don't play descension mode (NG+) or on prisoner difficulty, a mix works as well. For example the dexterity skill is used both for sexual attacks as well as normal attacks.
thanks, if i choose the whore route would it be best to go the unarmed route with dexterity then?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
thanks, if i choose the whore route would it be best to go the unarmed route with dexterity then?
For the first run, I'd say get a feel for the game and don't try to min-max too hard. Maybe start warden difficulty and try to go as far as possible. There are multiple floors and new enemy types you unlock and some mechanics that are only revealed later.
The game is designed in a way that if you just start playing without prior knowledge, you start fighting and the MC starts getting sluttier nautrally as time goes on.

Some tips if you want to go full slut: You want to focus on gaining exp in dexterity, endurance and energy. I like to always level mind, too, as that gives you more control in general. However, there are mechanics that make full slut hard later on, but that you'll find out for yourself.

Enjoy the ride, my friend. This is one of the real gems on this site.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
I'd still go with the halberd, if I were you. Going the whore route will have you engage in sexual acts that could drain your energy pretty fast due to repeatedly orgasming while having sex with the prisoners. You might find that sometimes fighting enemies off is the only way to avoid a losing spiral, and usually using the halberd is better than fighting unarmed.

If your only goal is to develop Karryn's lewdness, you can easily reach complete sluttiness by playing normally and stalling a little during each riot, you don't have to fully commit to having sex with everyone from the beginning, it might do you more harm than good if you're not careful. I never go all in with the lewd route, and yet I always unlock the Happy Ending :coffee:

Reactions: mamaboiii
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes