MEGA: Mega
PW: ryuugames.com

v1.3.0.58 FULL
Pixeldrain
Password : ryuugames.com

Password : ryuugames.com

Changelogs:

v1.3.0.59 9/26/24
  • Fixed a missing image error for P Cup Karryns when she is getting gangbanged by thugs and a werewolf decides to join in on the fun with her new P Cup funbags.
  • Fixed the Nerd Problem Edict not getting enabled after getting the Big Eskimo Brother carryover effects midrun.

v1.3.0.60 9/26/24
  • Fixed the Ribbon accessory not working properly.
  • Level up messages at the end of battles now properly display their localized icon.
  • Corrected minor Spanish localization typos.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
So what's new exactly in the latest patch? I've been trying to read the thread but the discussion is kind of mumbled.

They added some kind of challange modifiers you can add to your runs, did I get that correct and is there anything else?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It is working at other secene,but it didn't show on Karryn,do you know how to make Karryn get full liquid after sleep?
I forget the way to do that,thank you
(Not good at English)
The tweak consists of three parts.
First, replace a setup line with a cleanup line, so no passives are necessary. Second, comment out the cleanup line elsewhere so most cum stays after battle. Third, replace two more line so it stays after sleeping.

What do you mean exactly? Does this not work somewhere or do you want to summon cum out of thin air after sleeping?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I tell you what I'd like to see, a large selection of outfits to choose from, and length of hair with adjustable hair colours not just the few it has, and a body sizer, also teacher side job should be a teacher with sexy teacher outfit with short skirt, teaching those young goblins and it would be a shota style classroom suffice to say there be a lot of gang banging with young goblin and other race jouvenile offenders. -Jared sent some goblins who disobeyed him btw.

The amount of work to put into that and have them show up in every single CG and animation would be insane on another level, hats off to the creator if they managed this insane update, but I'd rather that than the gym stuff, which lets all be honest was the worst thing ever.
I'd prioritize drawing more different CGs for both sex and combat, it's battlefuck is all about. That's really not much CGs in the game either, you run through those 20 CGs of the game very quickly.

Not necessary new mechanics, which is really needed also, however. 3 new more new CGs into the mix would be very much needed and welcome.

Given how torturous Sex run are, that's a great motivation to actually having sex again.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'd prioritize drawing more different CGs for both sex and combat, it's battlefuck is all about. That's really not much CGs in the game either, you run through those 20 CGs of the game very quickly.

Not necessary new mechanics, which is really needed also, however. 3 new more new CGs into the mix would be very much needed and welcome.

Given how torturous Sex run are, that's a great motivation to actually having sex again.
If devs could make a proper sidejob, that would give way more value than just dishing out new poses and sex for combat.

Teacher sidejob with goblins as students sounds very hot to me. :giggle:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
To me at least, it's just a crying shame because 'bigger tits' was quite possibly one of the least worthy things they could have possibly spent their time on when there's just so, so many things that would have been better. It's already been said but the amount of untapped potential in this game is bananas, and titanic-sized tatas just ain't it.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Is there any way to make karryn drink more cum in the cup while on her waitress job?

I want to 'cheat' to make her drink a few hundred mls more
From what I can tell it depends on how much stamina and energy she has and how much the guys have. But if her slut level is high enough she'll just get gangbanged. I believe there is also a scene timeout.
As for a cheat I don't think there is one or at least one I know about other than tweaking the game file.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
I have steam version - is ther any way i can download P-Cup DLC files and put them into steam folder?
Do you mean download the P-cup from here and install it? Well yes just make sure you play offline cause if Steam detects you have the DLC without paying.......you can probably guess what will happen.
But then again even if you play offline once you pop one of the new Achievements their gonna know the next time you load up Steam online, which you'll have to do eventually to refresh the applets to keep offline mode working.
I've seen people get caught right away and I've people going on 5 yrs that never got caught all depends on who is monitoring the system when the red flag flies and if they give shit or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I have steam version - is ther any way i can download P-Cup DLC files and put them into steam folder?
You will have to download the entire game from here.

...Well yes just make sure you play offline cause if Steam detects you have the DLC without paying.......you can probably guess what will happen...
Nothing will happen, Steam doesn't detect such thing nor do they care.

...But then again even if you play offline once you pop one of the new Achievements their gonna know the next time you load up Steam online, which you'll have to do eventually to refresh the applets to keep offline mode working.
You can easily cheat achievements with SAM as well, Steam doesn't care.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Nothing will happen, Steam doesn't detect such thing nor do they care.
Tell that to the handful of people I know got there accounts banned and deleted for it.

And yes they could care less if you cheat Achievements. But if you pop one on something you don't own they will.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
To me at least, it's just a crying shame because 'bigger tits' was quite possibly one of the least worthy things they could have possibly spent their time on when there's just so, so many things that would have been better. It's already been said but the amount of untapped potential in this game is bananas, and titanic-sized tatas just ain't it.
The point is for Remtairy to do as little work as possible while collecting his paycheck. Clown Tits make sense because he can just let the AI artist do all the work while he collects the money.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes