ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Along with the gangbang scene at the bar, is there any other scene in the receptionist job apart from that 'goblin wants lickity lick Karryn Pussy'?. There was one naked guy who pop up at the counter with his dicks up asking for some favour from her but then the 'Accept Request' button was not active.
Your desires need to be up for that. I think the dude can grab your tits and kiss you, Karryn can give a handjob and blowjob.

Reactions: KentaMenta

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I figured as much. Unfortunate, running down every case insensitive case is just not something I'm going to do.
Here is a small script I wrote. It takes every file and copies it with the copy starting with a lowercase letter if the original starts with a uppercase letter, or the other way around. I ran it in the /www/ folder. It will double your game size, but it'll take care of pretty much all missing files.

There is one file which has a upper/lowercase mistake in the middle of its name, which i don't remember the name of, so you'll have to track it down yourself. (It happens immediately during fights, look at the console by pressing F12). So far I have not run into any other missing files.

Bash:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

for file in $(find . -type f -print)
do
    filename="$(basename -- $file)"
    path="$(dirname -- $file)"
    head="${filename::1}"
    rest="${filename:1}"
    if [[ $head =~ [[:upper:]] ]]
    then
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head,,}$rest"
    else
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head^^}$rest"
    fi
done

minin

Mar 2, 2019
so can someone tell me how to make the desires go to 100% again? having them at 125% feels wrong lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Here is a small script I wrote. It takes every file and copies it with the copy starting with a lowercase letter if the original starts with a uppercase letter, or the other way around. I ran it in the /www/ folder. It will double your game size, but it'll take care of pretty much all missing files.

There is one file which has a upper/lowercase mistake in the middle of its name, which i don't remember the name of, so you'll have to track it down yourself. (It happens immediately during fights, look at the console by pressing F12). So far I have not run into any other missing files.

Bash:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

for file in $(find . -type f -print)
do
    filename="$(basename -- $file)"
    path="$(dirname -- $file)"
    head="${filename::1}"
    rest="${filename:1}"
    if [[ $head =~ [[:upper:]] ]]
    then
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head,,}$rest"
    else
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head^^}$rest"
    fi
done
Oh so it's just the first character that is ever different? I guess that's a nice hacky work around then. By the way if you don't want to increase the size just make symlinks instead of copying the whole file.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I blame Rem for giving orcs the same dick type as goblins. Or we can just say that HumanXOrc results in goblins in this world so I don't have to fix it and rewrite that part to be based on enemyType instead.
Or maybe Tonkin is pretending to be an orc, but in fact has a similar story to Grom the Paunch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to auto-lose battles? The combat and combat dialogue in this game is kinda tedious and I rather skip to the consequences.
The sex happens DURING the battles. If you skip that you'll just get the defeat scene which is pretty much another battle in itself.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I think I have a bug.
Goblins do 0 damage when trying to remove clothes during receptionist mini-game.
Any way to increase their clothes damage?

also how to trigger an audit?

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
case insensitive

Use chattr +F as workaround, available for ext4 since kernel 5.2.

I've been using this previously, but it won't fix every wrong filename in every game. Sorry I'm going to dump it as it is, I think createlinksdirty() was the latest one I used and karen() was first.

Bash:
#!/bin/bash

cwd="$(pwd)"
wd="${cwd##*/}"

karen(){
    local ppwd="${PWD}"
    cd 'www/audio/se' || exit 1
    ln -s '+A2_Slash_B.ogg' '+A2_Slash_b.ogg'
    cd "${ppwd}"
    cd www/img/battlecommands/
    mv -v Com_Battlelog.rpgmvp Com_BattleLog.rpgmvp
    cd "${ppwd}"
    cd 'www/img/system/' || exit 1
    mv -v -- MapBorders_Bg_Bar.rpgmvp MapBorders_Bg_bar.rpgmvp
    mv -v -- MapBorders_Normal_Jp.rpgmvp MapBorders_Normal_JP.rpgmvp
    cd "${ppwd}"
    mv -v -- 'www/img/parallaxes/!clouds1.rpgmvp' 'www/img/parallaxes/!Clouds1.rpgmvp'
}

renamelocations(){
    cd www || exit 1
    mv -v -- Live2D live2D
    cd ..
}

renameimgdirty(){
    cd img || exit 1
    cd actorhud;for i in struggle_key*;do mv -v -- "${i}" "${i^}";done;cd ..
}

createlinksdirty(){
    local ppwd="${PWD}"
    while [[ -n "${1}" ]]; do
        cd "${cwd}/${1}"  || exit 1
        for fn in *;do
            ln -v -s -- "${fn}" "${fn^}"
            ln -v -s -- "${fn}" "${fn,}"
        done
        cd "${ppwd}"
        shift
    done
}

renamecapitalize(){
    for pt in actorhud pictures; do
        cd "${pt}" || continue
        #TODO also rename files which start with exclamation mark
        for fn in *;do
            if [[ '!' == "${fn::1}" ]];then
                mv -v -- "${fn}" "$(sed 's/./\U&/2' <<< $fn)"
            else
                mv -v -- "${fn}" "${fn^}"
            fi
        done
        cd ..
    done
}

#renamelocations
#renameimgdirty
#renamesnddirt
#createlinksdirty 'www/audio/se/' #this is so fucked up

#karen && createlinksdirty www/img/enemies/
#createlinksdirty www/img/pictures/
#createlinksdirty www/img/battlehud/
createlinksdirty www/img/*

Reactions: feelotraveller

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Use chattr +F as workaround, available for ext4 since kernel 5.2.
Unfortunately it seems this only works if you had forward thinking (requires enabling during filesystem creation). Neat though.
Why won't it fix every naming issue though?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Unfortunately it seems this only works if you had forward thinking (requires enabling during filesystem creation). Neat though.
Why won't it fix every naming issue though?
I meant my script doesn't cover every case. Maybe you could find some spare ssd partition lying around or move out files temporarily, dunno. It's very convenient for broken windows games since you can play any rpgmaker game natively and with good performance (still electron is much better).

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Well you cannot stall on the 1st Floor too long. At most about 15 Days, since the stacking penalty on staying on the same floor to long will kill you. A few pages back, I have a showcase, of how you can handle the 1st Floor on Prisoner Mode in 12 Days. Now that isn't the only way mind you, just one I presented.
Effort is appreciated on doing the showcase.
I don't think Prisoner Mode is still that easy for everyone individually or per gameplay. Just a follow-up, I assume your Prisoner Mode showcase didn't involve Karryn in fighting all the enemies except the boss fight (I just saw your following reply to another member, as expected)? I don't think I can keep her fatigue level to 0% or getting the good sleep stats buff if I push her that far.

Would you mind elaborating on details like how many encounters you have on each day, how many enemies you have encountered per day in total, the fatigue level by the end of the day, whether or not the good sleep buff is obtained? Those information will be quite helpful in determining how easy the Prisoner Mode is when we have planned ahead and how likely the RNG factor would come to play its part in derailing the plan. Just in case, what did you pick as the traits for Karryn? Other interesting factors: how often your Karryn was able to dodge the "pull the cloth" and general attack from enemies? How often do you choose to attack over Fix Cloth and what are the factors that determine which decision is better? Is Warden Level or Fatigue Level the key factor to determine when you stop fighting the enemies on each day? etc...
(Really appreciate your 12 days pushover guide for Level 1 of Prisoner Mode, but there are so many details you have left unmentioned that makes it so hard to find out why others can't do the same perfect run like yours; not interested whether it is easy in Prisoner Mode, I am more interested in analyzing the details of what factors can make Prisoner Mode easier; other variables like whether Warden Level is increased after fights, what stats were gained etc, so many interesting factors)

One last question, what if I have a RNG thug comes and derails the perfect run on the first day during the encounters...that shouldn't be a "if", since I am seeing it...should we backup save files just to be perfectly safe for the worst case scenario despite our perfect effort to plan ahead and try to do a perfect pure run?

All those will be great reference for making a perfect run. Thanks in advance if you can share them. (personally, Prisoner Mode can be easy, but since sometimes I am having a hard time in Normal Mode as well, I want to identify the key factors that make those differences)

One thing to share, I had one of my Prisoner Mode run starting with Agility first, it was quite easy for the first few days. Till that one thug or some unique enemies came and ruined it. So same old issue ruining my attempted pure run on Prisoner Mode..

BTW, is there a way to maintain a positive income without building the bar? The receptionist job seems much more appropriate for a pure run. Or do we have to keep Order optimally low manually to boost Subsidies?

Edited: Just a quick followup, I made Karryn into a slut on Easy Mode, with full Bar Upgrades, in one of the runs. I only get about 600-800g from tips at maximum working minutes. She does flash her boobs and I did use FIX CLOTH after getting stripped so as to maintain the flashing option available. However, I saw people making over 5000g in the bar per nght, what makes the difference? (Range of tip per time is at 4-24, most of them are in single digit)

As of 0.6n2, corruption only affects nerd blackmail amount.
As far as anyone's been able to determine, mechanically, the only effect of Corruption in game right now is that it increases the amount of Nerd Blackmail you have to deal with every day if you don't select an edict that removes it.
That's the answer I have been searching for. So high Corruption early makes it highly likely to be impossible for players to progress after Level 2 subjugation. Thank you.

Just a followup, how much does Slut Level affect Charm? Like relatively every Slut Level will decrease Charm by ?%. I read it in-game saying something like that, but I don't find Karryn having high Charm even if I kept her Slut Level from increasing.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes