Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to change the names of the prisoners/guards? E.g. instead of "Victor" I'd like to encounter my own name. Would such a change work on an existing save or do I have to start a new one?

(from the actors file in the data folder it should be something like nGuard or similar, but I couldn't find where this nGuard is defined)

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Ok Halberd removed, and which skill is needed? my slutlevel is 195.
noth do to with the slut level, this is the kick counter pose. only can be done with Thug and Orc. the requirement same as normal sex skill but trigger by kick attack.

btw, when you get this pose few time, you will able unlock a new attack skill called light kick, after that, you no need to remove Halberd.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
noth do to with the slut level, this is the kick counter pose. only can be done with Thug and Orc. the requirement same as normal sex skill but trigger by kick attack.

btw, when you get this pose few time, you will able unlock a new attack skill called light kick, after that, you no need to remove Halberd.
i searched all skills, but where's light kick?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Q1 - Can you "undo" edicts?
Q2 - Also, many of them appear to be mutually exclusive to other similar ones (i.e., Guards or Rogues or what-have-you). Will enabling of them automatically deactivate the previous setting / policy? If so, do you get a "refund" of EPs and funds from the deactivated edict?

*Sigh* I just boned my game due to a couple accidental misclicks under the edicts system when I was looking around. Welp, it is what it is, I guess.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
got anyone know how the office electronic lock works? seem on or off, guards always can walk in
I think the lock only lowers the chance to get invaded, if you let the lock off the chance of getting invade is 100%, if you let the lock on it reduces a lot, on my save its 15%

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes