kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
i feel like there should be futa, and lesbian content as well. will there be anymore side jobs in the future? don't get me wrong the bar and the reception ones are fun but it kinda gets repetitive after day 50. also will there be a free play mode where we don't have to worry about day limits? it's anmoying having to rebuy edicts every 10 days. How do i get more scenes on the receptionist job? i'm 87 days in and my slut level is 168 but i just recently got the visiter handjob

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
i feel like there should be futa, and lesbian content as well. will there be anymore side jobs in the future? don't get me wrong the bar and the reception ones are fun but it kinda gets repetitive after day 50. also will there be a free play mode where we don't have to worry about day limits? it's anmoying having to rebuy edicts every 10 days. How do i get more scenes on the receptionist job? i'm 87 days in and my slut level is 168 but i just recently got the visiter handjob
please no futa :')

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
As of right now, 2 more Side-Jobs, with Glory Hole and Stripper.

You need to get insurance for rooms that get destroyed after a Riot, then you will keep those edicts.

You need to lower your Desire Req. on Receptionist Job, since Side Jobs, have a much higher Desire Req..

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there a way to edit the amount of tips you gain from the bar? I want to increase it.
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, does anyone have an estimate to when the game will be finished and/or if it will be on steam?
Nobody really knows when the game will be completed, but they want to release it on Steam when finished.

Reactions: haremking1118

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
The glory hole on the second floor is mostly-done and will be in the 0.7 release pretty soon. The strip club on level 3 has been announced but not yet implemented at all. There are no plans for more than those four side jobs in the 1.0 release, though I'm personally hoping that after the core game is complete Rem will keep adding features, maybe selling DLC, and extra side jobs would be a good place to go with that. There's a store, a library, a classroom, a gym, a clinic... so many possibilities.

Free play mode is likely, but unconfirmed and definitely won't be added to the alpha until the core game is pretty much done, because they're burning hard toward a finished product instead of spending a lot of time on side details.

The receptionist job gets up to blowjobs with visitors, along with kissing, breast groping, and handjobs, but Karryn never leaves her desk and visitors never get behind it. She can't even remove/open her shirt. If you haven't seen the blowjob yet, that probably means your mouth or cock desire req is over 100 and you need more passives to drop it. You can get ones that specifically apply to side jobs at reception or the bar.
[if you've published your desire reports, you can see the numbers on your stat sheet during combat]

please no futa :')
I feel like futa content is more likely than pure lesbian, because all the combat so far is based around enemies having dicks that they try to use on Karryn. A female floor boss is possible, and female visitors might be expanded in the receptionist side job because it's already a whole custom combat system, but if there's ever a recurring enemy type with boobs they will probably also have cocks. Plus on the story side of things, I definitely have the impression that there are no "real" women in the prison other than Karryn (though a floor boss could be scary enough that none of the prisoners try to mess with her).

Hey, does anyone have an estimate to when the game will be finished and/or if it will be on steam?
I think the first art assets were posted to patreon in January of 2019, so that's 22 months so far and we're probably somewhere near the 70% mark? So it could be as much as ten more months before a full release, but I expect most of the effort of putting the game engine together was front-loaded. There's going to be a big delay when the fourth side job (strip club on level 3) is completed since side jobs take a lot of custom code and a lot of brand new art, and probably another big delay for the ending sequence, but I expect the fourth floor and most of the fifth to go a lot faster than previous chapters of the game. Most of the edicts have already been coded, just not implemented yet. There's not much on levels 3 and 4 that I think will take much work to implement their 'subjugated' state, at least compared to all the stuff packed into level 2. Every new enemy type needs a little bit of art and a little bit of custom code, but that small compared to other delays. And the defeat scenes for each floor will take a bit of doing, as will the boss fights, but much less than a side job.

I'm going to estimate 0.7 within a month, 0.8, 0.9 taking two months each, and 1.0 three months after that, for a total of eight months and a June release, sold simultaneously from Steam and DLSite.

Last edited:

Verosek

Jun 29, 2020
How do I do the footjob scenes? Any specific way to do them or are they just random and the enemy does them when they want to

cathad

Mar 6, 2018
Any save file with a huge amount of progress? I would be appreciated.
1602511111541.png

If you want you can download my saves,

Have fun, all the sex skills are unlocked (at least the ones available in this version), all that remains is to level up bar and reception levels.
All skills are purchased, all that remains is to buy the last few accessories from shopping.

Last edited:

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
Finally someone who thinks the same way as me.
I really want to see woman in a game as a sex partner (Especially futa version). Dumb thugs good but women and futa characters can breathe new life into the game. Likewise, free play mode will make the game even more beautiful. Apart from these, I really want the accessories in the game to affect the appearance of the character and I think it would be really nice to have different costume or weapon options.

Side job issue is a really problematic but this is rpgm game man :D No matter how hard you work on RPGM game, it eventually falls into repetition. I think remtairy make good work on 2 side jobs. Maybe stripper job can satisfy us.

Reactions: ayylm4a00

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
Finally someone who thinks the same way as me.
I really want to see woman in a game as a sex partner (Especially futa version). Dumb thugs good but women and futa characters can breathe new life into the game. Likewise, free play mode will make the game even more beautiful. Apart from these, I really want the accessories in the game to affect the appearance of the character and I think it would be really nice to have different costume or weapon options.

Side job issue is a really problematic but this is rpgm game man :D No matter how hard you work on RPGM game, it eventually falls into repetition. I think remtairy make good work on 2 side jobs. Maybe stripper job can satisfy us.
you beutiful person marry me. i never thought about accessories thoes would be great. maybe a new outfit as well. think if we got to see a full body suit ripped off. the stripper job would be great for floor 3. maybe more waves as we get further along in days cause 5 waves isn't doing it any more

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClownNeedto
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes