Nomad171

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys, I searched this thread for a receptionist guide. Tried every tip that people mentioned and am still unable to see the blowjob, titfuck (if I remember correctly there is one, right? I think someone mentioned it) and anal sex scene. There's no vaginal if I remember correctly, right? I think that notoriety, fame and everything else is high enough. What am I missing? Do I need to do something in some order to unlock those? People/goblins only go for the kiss, touch boobs, handjob, cunnilingus and finger fuck.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Nomad171 You have to unlock the passive H skills, then your notoriety will quickly get to 20. Once there Karryn will accept Blowjobs, and the Goblins will be brave enough to fuck her.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Hey guys, I searched this thread for a receptionist guide. Tried every tip that people mentioned and am still unable to see the blowjob, titfuck (if I remember correctly there is one, right? I think someone mentioned it) and anal sex scene. There's no vaginal if I remember correctly, right? I think that notoriety, fame and everything else is high enough. What am I missing? Do I need to do something in some order to unlock those? People/goblins only go for the kiss, touch boobs, handjob, cunnilingus and finger fuck.
Goblins will fuck Karryn in either hole, and customers might ask for blowjobs.
Those are the two actions you're missing.
Work at it more, get noticed while having sex more, and it'll eventually happen.

A good way to get noticed is to call several (up to 4) customers at once.
Fans have a higher chance of noticing.
Males that notice have a chance to ask for a sexual favor, which leads to more people noticing.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Goblins act like goblins, attempting to strip you, grope you, perform cunnilingus, and fuck both anus and vagina. However, the desire requirements for Karryn to agree to any of these things are significantly higher when she's around people who aren't her prisoners, so it's possible that the threshold for sex is above 100 for you (and thus impossible) until you get some new passives (either for this job specifically, or the ones that the waitress job gives you that apply to all side jobs). Also, goblins will never interact with Karryn's upper half, staying hidden behind the counter at all times.

At first, none of the visitors will do anything lewd. There are two ways to fix this.
Any time that something lewd happens (like a goblin eating out the receptionist) while the visitor is at the counter, there is a chance that they will notice. (doesn't seem to matter if they're waiting in line or if you're actively talking to them/shaking hands, but I think the chance increases the closer they are to the front of the line, and further increases if Karryn is blissed out from an orgasm). When this happens, a red exclamation mark will appear next to their head. If the visitor is male and sees further lewdness while they already have the exclamation mark, and this is their first time at the counter (greeting time, not when they return their paperwork), the exclamation point will turn into a sort of blush mark, and when Karryn greets him his silhouette will be replaced by a nude sprite and he'll make a request.
The other way, impossible at first but eventually very common, is through Notoriety. Every time a visitor gets an exclamation mark next to their head and then leaves, your notoriety rating will increase. And the higher that rating gets, the higher the probability is that any given (male) visitor will start out with a blush mark already in place.

Now, once a visitor makes a request from Karryn, you still need to have the relevant desire high enough before you can accept. For a kiss or a boob grope this is pretty easy, but if they want a handjob or a blowjob you might not have enough passives to allow it, even with 100s in all your desires.
If you accept the first request they will often have a second for you afterwards, and sucking off a customer at the front of a long line is a good way to get everybody else to notice what a slut you are.
Requests include kiss, boob grope, handjob, and blowjob, but no customer will ever interact with Karryn's lower body, Karryn can only interact with one customer at a time, and there's no way to take her top off (though it can end up soaked in semen). There's no way to get a female visitor past the exclamation mark stage, even if she requests a handshake while you're drenched in cum and have an entire goblin up your ass.

And if you manage to "lose" the receptionist "battle" by running out of Energy (which requires significant effort, and probably a lot of fatigue) the goblins will drag you away into the back room of the bar for a completely standard 1st floor defeat scene, which was terribly disappointing when I discovered it.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for your service, suncatcher. I was also curious about a defeat at the receptionist desk. Hopefully you can get yanked under the desk for fun times with her front half in future updates!

Reactions: Xhin

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
ok finally the game runs for me. I just need to wait around 30m or more for first try. Once the game loads it will load almost instant next time. Hope this helps anyone who have same problem. Yeah I use HDD

Nomad171

Oct 29, 2019
Goblins act like goblins, attempting to strip you, grope you, perform cunnilingus, and fuck both anus and vagina. However, the desire requirements for Karryn to agree to any of these things are significantly higher when she's around people who aren't her prisoners, so it's possible that the threshold for sex is above 100 for you (and thus impossible) until you get some new passives (either for this job specifically, or the ones that the waitress job gives you that apply to all side jobs). Also, goblins will never interact with Karryn's upper half, staying hidden behind the counter at all times.

At first, none of the visitors will do anything lewd. There are two ways to fix this.
Any time that something lewd happens (like a goblin eating out the receptionist) while the visitor is at the counter, there is a chance that they will notice. (doesn't seem to matter if they're waiting in line or if you're actively talking to them/shaking hands, but I think the chance increases the closer they are to the front of the line, and further increases if Karryn is blissed out from an orgasm). When this happens, a red exclamation mark will appear next to their head. If the visitor is male and sees further lewdness while they already have the exclamation mark, and this is their first time at the counter (greeting time, not when they return their paperwork), the exclamation point will turn into a sort of blush mark, and when Karryn greets him his silhouette will be replaced by a nude sprite and he'll make a request.
The other way, impossible at first but eventually very common, is through Notoriety. Every time a visitor gets an exclamation mark next to their head and then leaves, your notoriety rating will increase. And the higher that rating gets, the higher the probability is that any given (male) visitor will start out with a blush mark already in place.

Now, once a visitor makes a request from Karryn, you still need to have the relevant desire high enough before you can accept. For a kiss or a boob grope this is pretty easy, but if they want a handjob or a blowjob you might not have enough passives to allow it, even with 100s in all your desires.
If you accept the first request they will often have a second for you afterwards, and sucking off a customer at the front of a long line is a good way to get everybody else to notice what a slut you are.
Requests include kiss, boob grope, handjob, and blowjob, but no customer will ever interact with Karryn's lower body, Karryn can only interact with one customer at a time, and there's no way to take her top off (though it can end up soaked in semen). There's no way to get a female visitor past the exclamation mark stage, even if she requests a handshake while you're drenched in cum and have an entire goblin up your ass.

And if you manage to "lose" the receptionist "battle" by running out of Energy (which requires significant effort, and probably a lot of fatigue) the goblins will drag you away into the back room of the bar for a completely standard 1st floor defeat scene, which was terribly disappointing when I discovered it.
You know what, I'm saving your post on my pc right now. That's a nice comprehensive guide. Thanks, man.

Reactions: Beats9821
Feb 5, 2019
so if karryn new update came at the same time as cyberpunk 2077 which one would you play?
i would play karryn cause i never Pre-order any game i just a couple of months or years.
Karryn's Prison for sure. By the time Cyberpunk 2077 releases, Remtairy will be working oh a new game already after successfully releasing KP and 3 other games

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
is there any chance to gain masochism level [the desire to be dominated by vulgar men] in warden mode difficulty ?
or i need to start prisoner mode ?

sorry im new with this game

pharlan

Jul 17, 2019
So what do all the titles like "Virgin" and "Chatty" "Sensitive" so on and so forth mean for the mobs you fight?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what do all the titles like "Virgin" and "Chatty" "Sensitive" so on and so forth mean for the mobs you fight?
I mean, it means what it says, the game is pretty straightforward most of the time.

Chatty prisoner will use verbal harassment more often, virgins gain arousal more quickly, they're actually virgins and they can cum right away, if their arousal reaches maximum and they perform any action(for example they grope Karryn and by doing that reach maximum arousal or they initiate sex, bj/hj/piv/pia/younameit and cum right away by reaching max arousal, while other prisoners generally require next turn to do so), sensitive ones, if I'm not mistaken, take more damage from sexual actions Karryn do to them.
You can even earn a virgin specific passives and title by taking certain amount of virginities.

Reactions: pharlan

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Guys, I'm new to the game and have some questions:

First time played, and after long run, I get game over, an bad end, my prison like get wild and uncontrollable. I even didn't notice that I'm in trouble, close to losing. I guess, it is a parameter "Order" I have to keep attention on, right? But what values triggers game over? (0, -50, -100)? What affects Order in positive and negative ways? Also, can it be game over if I don't solve riots for too long?

Some mind trainings require 3 Edict Points. How to get 3 at once?

Some edicts have "Corruption +X" modificator. What is corruption in prison, how it affects things?

By thread reading I learn already about Agility parameter and how it works, but what difference with Dexterity?

How time system works? I notice days goes by even when I'm not sleeping in bed.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Beats9821

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, I'm new to the game and have some questions:

First time played, and after long run, I get game over, an bad end, my prison like get wild and uncontrollable. I even didn't notice that I'm in trouble, close to losing. I guess, it is a parameter "Order" I have to keep attention on, right? But what values triggers game over? (0, -50, -100)? What affects Order in positive and negative ways? Also, can it be game over if I don't solve riots for too long?

Some mind trainings require 3 Edict Points. How to get 3 at once?

Some edicts have "Corruption +X" modificator. What is corruption in prison, how it affects things?

By thread reading I learn already about Agility parameter and how it works, but what difference with Dexterity?

How time system works? I notice days goes by even when I'm not sleeping in bed.

Thanks in advance.
If your Order falls to 0 it's a game over. You can combat Order in 3 ways. Via Battles, Receptionists Job or Edicts that give you Order/increase control. Control is the value you gain/lose each day. There is no Game Over if Riots go too long but each day a Riot is not resolved, it increases the Control penalty. So you should resolve them as quickly as possible.

Getting 3 Edict Points you have 3 Options: Play on Secretary Mode, choose the starting Title Skilled Manager (just don't, waste of a Title) or once you reach the 3rd Floor, get the Edict Partially Restore Bureaucracy.

Corruption at the moment only affects how much you have to pay Nerds Blackmail, once you reach the 3rd Floor.

Dex affects mostly your chance to hit enemies and the amount of pleasure Damage you do.

Days only pass if you sleep/masturabate/lose a battle.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes