Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
It sounds like v.7 is going to almost require a fresh start because of all the mechanical changes, so being able to play it a month before the gloryhole actually opens for business does mean you'll have a save file slutty enough to get to the new content as soon as it drops. And all the general bugs that result from the mechanical changes will probably be squashed so even on day one of v.7B we'll only have problems specific to the side job to deal with...

But just how elaborate is this glory hole going to be, that it takes half a year for an artist of this level to process all the variations?

I also worry for the version numbering system. It looks like all the new additions to .7 are things that were originally planned for .6 and delayed, so it'll be .8 before level three is subjugated and level four opens, then probably .9 for strippers, then four subjugated and five opened and the entire game concluded with epilogues and everything all at once in a single super-glitchy release? Or are they going to switch over to calling the tenth major build v0.10 or some nonsense like that?

Reactions: Beats9821

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
But just how elaborate is this glory hole going to be, that it takes half a year for an artist of this level to process all the variations?
Lacking enough that Remtairy had to write the following:
I don't want to hype up the artwork for the Glory Hole because I'm sure a nonzero number of people in 2021 will finally get to play it and then go, 'Wait what? This is it? This took 4-5 months to draw???'

Reactions: ahrimansiah

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Ah common so all we will get until end of this year is 3 new CGs and some mechanism changes?!! and just for gloryhole we have to wait 2 more months??
Ok im not H hentai game maker but im modder of MANY games and helped in huge mods and have to mention even designing 3d models and animating them wont take this long! i feel they are really taking their time *cough* being lazy *cough* for this updates recently, so am i being paranoid? am i missing something? can someone with experience with CGs explain me if im right or wrong?

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
He remade all the passives (roughly 400 of them I believe?). She can initiate vaginal sex, which I assume is new CG. Also, sex scenes can change positions which is a bit of coding. Plus something that he kept secret.

Coding all of this alone takes a ton of time. He basically rewrote large parts of the game.

Reactions: someguy4567
Jun 25, 2018
Ah common so all we will get until end of this year is 3 new CGs and some mechanism changes?!! and just for gloryhole we have to wait 2 more months??
Ok im not H hentai game maker but im modder of MANY games and helped in huge mods and have to mention even designing 3d models and animating them wont take this long! i feel they are really taking their time *cough* being lazy *cough* for this updates recently, so am i being paranoid? am i missing something? can someone with experience with CGs explain me if im right or wrong?
He said it is all hand-drawn, and considering the hentai is interactive in combat and not just a singular static screen, all the situations need to be hand drawn too. That stuff takes time. This is undoubtedly the one dev you cannot call lazy considering they've released 3 titles before this one.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Anybody know how to spawn loot of horny people in receptionis .?
Sorry bad english and thanks b4
Their spawn rate is affected by your notoriety at the job

You can increase the job fame by doin' stuff well, which increases amount of clients (visitors)
You can increase your fame, which in turn results in your "fans" appearing more often who ask you to shake hands and stuff like that
Then there's notoriety which affects perverts
I think you can raise it by letting a goblin harass you while there's a client waitin' for you to take their documents and stuff
Then by accepting requests of visitors who got aroused by that

Reactions: Mermet

Chomp321

Apr 23, 2018
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Hi Mate i have a problem whit scenario 1: Sleeping, Im doing what u write but its not working. Please HELP!

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes