rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
huh, I'm surprised that's all that was written in english. In japanese ci-en it state the next update will come 3rd december

scott89

May 9, 2017
hi all umm how do u stop anal or reduced it that all the emey keep doing in my game . and how can u add abd take away skills if possloe

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
wow, played a little bit of this and just saw you guys were talking about an update soon! so I guess I'll wait to play more until next update. This game is freaking awesome though.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
hi all umm how do u stop anal or reduced it that all the emey keep doing in my game . and how can u add abd take away skills if possloe
Just supress your ass desire with willpower skill
Or supress your cock desire but, like
You'll just get harassed instead and what's the point if enemy won't cum yet you will?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I hate it when a prisoner cums in karryns mouth and then she gets kissed by another prisoner right after. gross
If people are right about that secret new mechanic,after nut kissing will become trivial to you. :D :D :D
ps-In all seriousness if it is true,hopefully we get the option to turn it the fuck off.

Reactions: minin

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
If people are right about that secret new mechanic,after nut kissing will become trivial to you. :D :D :D
ps-In all seriousness if it is true,hopefully we get the option to turn it the fuck off.
If we can't there's gonna be an urgent need for a modder to provide a patch that removes it, because the game will be unplayable for almost everyone. Really hoping that's not the new system the dev is so excited about, that'd be real disappointing, but if we can't turn it off the game'd just be dead.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
Aug 29, 2020
Anyone who has played multiple builds, how do you beat Tonkin on a slut build?

Tonkin is categorized as a orc type so his pleasure bar goes up very slowly doesnt it? Like 1 point at a time slow. On a slut build you dont have the means to beat him in a real fight (Your halberd is pretty much for show) so how are you expected to win other than waiting an extremly long time for him to cum 4 times, there has to be a better way for slut Karryn players.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
If we can't there's gonna be an urgent need for a modder to provide a patch that removes it, because the game will be unplayable for almost everyone. Really hoping that's not the new system the dev is so excited about, that'd be real disappointing, but if we can't turn it off the game'd just be dead.
1606869617167.png

Reactions: MrPhazerbeam

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone who has played multiple builds, how do you beat Tonkin on a slut build?

Tonkin is categorized as a orc type so his pleasure bar goes up very slowly doesnt it? Like 1 point at a time slow. On a slut build you dont have the means to beat him in a real fight (Your halberd is pretty much for show) so how are you expected to win other than waiting an extremly long time for him to cum 4 times, there has to be a better way for slut Karryn players.
eh?
From what I saw some enemies get ero damage just fine if you attack them with stuff which isn't /their/ preffered technique
Was a long-ass time ago I tried to fight him to get the leg counter scene tho so I don't remember that much

Reactions: Jonnis27
Aug 29, 2020
eh?
From what I saw some enemies get ero damage just fine if you attack them with stuff which isn't /their/ preffered technique
Was a long-ass time ago I tried to fight him to get the leg counter scene tho so I don't remember that much
Not sure what your talking about but Tonkin, the level 1 boss takes forever to increase pleasure bar.

Every enemy needs to reach 100% pleasure to ejaculate (sometimes more than once) and be defeated but Tonkin runs away in your fight with him and he takes 2 times ejaculation to be defeated so that means you have to ejaculate him 4 times total.

Now try to ejaculate him 4 times when his pleasure bar goes up by 1 point every round, you are going to be in battle for a LONG. ASS. TIME. with a slut build Karryn.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes