Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Is there anyway to make Karryn go first in the order? (Initiative order)
I get why you're asking that, a lot of the game could be made much easier by just being able to be first in turn priority. Afaic agility stat is what determines turn order, I'm not sure if there's a willpower move, passive, edict, etc that lets you get around the stat limitation though. If there is, I'll probably build into that lol, even with endurance build it's not easy tanking hits from high level enemies who constantly go first

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
Is there an easy tweak that can be made so you don't lose any energy when Karyyn orgasms?

Edit: I figured out for myself. Open up "RemtairyKarrynPassives" and find "passiveFemaleOrgasmEnergyDamage". Just underneath that line should be "let enDmg = 12" Just change the value to anything you like. I changed it to 1 so I only lose 1 energy when Karryn orgasms,

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The female protag of a hentai game being a total fucking slut. Yeah, definitely needs spoilers. Nobody would have ever seen that coming otherwise. It's definitely not something that's been in the game for months now.
yea not wanting to see the images in a h game before playing the h game is bad forgot...................................

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
yea not wanting to see the images in a h game before playing the h game is bad forgot...................................
I'm like you,i really love this game and i prefer to discover h-scenes in game and be surprised.
I follow this thread daily to watch conversations but everytime there is a new official weekly report i'm scared to be spoiled by peoples posting the pictures (when there is some) without spoiler tag.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy content here, or a pregnancy mod? Without that, I will not touch this game. Ah there is a mod for that, thank God... It would be sad to see a good game wasted. Although the comments say that the dev avoids adding pregnancy to his games, so I think I will avoid supporting him.

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
A few people have reported that and it seems to start with stat multipliers (paramRate), but I've never been able to reproduce it on a save I started. I reproduced the error once back in v6 with someone else's save but it was right before v7 release so I didn't pursue it further.

NaN isn't necessarily a div0 error. It could just be like var = 1 + apple, it stands for 'not a number'.

You can disable preg in the config, though that won't stop the paramRate functions from being called - the STATE_NULL just has multipliers of 1.
Just had the crash again.
this time did a fresh install with the latest as of 28/12 dev version of the mod
to make sure i didn't make any mistakes during install i followed the video on how to install
I can't seem to attach files always give a server error so i put it on google drive

hope they help you find the error.
if you like i could 7z the entire game and send it to you so you can check.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes