Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I'm like you,i really love this game and i prefer to discover h-scenes in game and be surprised.
I follow this thread daily to watch conversations but everytime there is a new official weekly report i'm scared to be spoiled by peoples posting the pictures (when there is some) without spoiler tag.
yea it really sucks having to step on eggshells when reading your favorite threads especially when some have pages and pages of msgs

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Bug [ERROR (1609197039572) 12/28/2020 08:10:45pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined I don't think I'm the first to report this, is there a fix?

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
I've always wondered. Does anyone know why the receptionist job is so slow? Sometimes it seems like it hangs for a few seconds trying to process....something.
A few things can be changed to improve that:
1. Enable Fast Battle Cut-ins and Fast Battle Dialogues in settings. You can also reduce the amount of dialogue, but that kind of ruins the experience, imo.
2. If that doesn't feel like enough, in RemtairyLines.js, comment out this line
Code:
this.push('waitRemLine', lineText);

// this.push('waitRemLine', lineText);  // like so
(should be line 8834, if you're on v.7A.k). This seems to help more.

Some pauses will remain, but it should be much faster. The downside of these is some of the text and the mini CGs move by very quickly.

I think I've read somewhere the speed of these is tied to FPS, so the higher the FPS, the faster all of these will run. (FPS sync should be turned off for this)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Bug [ERROR (1609197039572) 12/28/2020 08:10:45pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined I don't think I'm the first to report this, is there a fix?
Are you using the pregnancy mods (based on your previous post, I am guessing you are)? If so, did you follow ALL of the instructions (provided below)?

1. Decrypt the game resources. A tool is included if you don't have one, which requires Java runtime from
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder, maintaining the directory structure.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.
I got an error like that when I didn't do steps 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are you using the pregnancy mods (based on your previous post, I am guessing you are)? If so, did you follow ALL of the instructions (provided below)?

1. Decrypt the game resources. A tool is included if you don't have one, which requires Java runtime from
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder, maintaining the directory structure.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.
I got an error like that when I didn't do steps 1 and 2.
Ah got it, I had skipped the first part. Thank you for clearing that up.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Looks like in this version (7a) the debug function located in RemtairyMisc.js can give all passive skills and titles without further editing (in 6m it requires some modification). It is a pretty easy modification, if anyone is interested I may post my one edit here.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
How to get toilet job and masturbate fight.?
Masturbation scene seems to be a rng in battle event based on certain stats. If you continued from a v6 save, it seems like it could be really hard to trigger the event first, and without the first trigger it is impossible to increase the rng chance.

Toilet scene seems like it hasn't been implemented yet. I was only able to activate it by editing the debug javascript plugin to get all the passive skills and edicts in game. But even so the scene will freeze the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mermet

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone post their save with all the sex abilities unlock, I accidentally deleted the game while clearing out files on my pc don't really want to regrind all of that and the titles if I don't have to thanks.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I have played this game for 35 hours, but what a good game it is and addicting as hell.
REALLY love the Edging control and the resist orgasm, absolutely brilliant.
i do advice u to hack and give her constantly stiff nipples, really worth having those "meaty gems" out at all times.

The only thing i had some problems with was the side quest's (the bar and reception)
liked the concept a lot though, but to many buttons to push for a simple action to be done, and it felt like it took forever.
and you didn't earn enough money to make it worth your time.

Would have liked Pregnancy in the game, where you could unlock and take an experimental drug and after a Creampie you get pregnant and give birth at the end of the day in your office or infront of others for humiliation or something. (could lower the riot stats and earn money by selling the kids) the more Creampies the higher the chance for multiple babies. "Just a thought".
I've read that the Dev doesn't really want pregnancy in the game and i respect that, but in this way it could work.
(I have watched to much hentai sorry not sorry)

hope for more weird shit in the new levels (hopefully some Sybian torture LOL), and DEV keep up the good work, 10/10 Game.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes