kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I managed to use the glory hole. Unfortunely, my game glitched after one of the cocks came. Karryn disappeared from scream and the game wouldn't advance, so I closed the game.

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
Notes from

The latest version for the January 2021 Alpha Build is v.7B.c

Do not overwrite the old files from previous versions with the new file. Move your save folder from your previous version to the new folder. Please read the Read Me text file for instructions on how to transfer saves.

Note: Unfortunately, all save files from previous versions will get Passives super quickly because the old save data hasn't adapted to the new Passive requirement system. But don't worry, it doesn't mean your save files are broken or unusable. After Karryn gets new Passives, the save should correctly calculate the requirements of the next tier of each Passive that she gets.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I gave this a shot, wanting to make her become a sex toy for the prisoners. I kept losing on purpose in order to make her the way I want, and got a Bad End. Doh! So, my assumption is the player must keep her from being corrupted (which is my entire thing), so I wanted to say great work on this title as far as the art and dialogue and such! You did outstanding! However, I think it's just not for me, sadly.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I gave this a shot, wanting to make her become a sex toy for the prisoners. I kept losing on purpose in order to make her the way I want, and got a Bad End. Doh! So, my assumption is the player must keep her from being corrupted (which is my entire thing), so I wanted to say great work on this title as far as the art and dialogue and such! You did outstanding! However, I think it's just not for me, sadly.
For someone with a game developer tag, your inability to read the game over conditions for the single Bad End in the game, which it explicitly spells out for you, is concerning. Literally the entire game is Karryn's corruption so your assumption is completely unfounded and flat out wrong.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
drchainchair2 - No reason to be angry at me or emotional. Calm down, it's ok. That is what happened. I lost first to a smoking guard over and over and then went into a bar losing there over and over and it led to a BE. That's all. Don't be upset.

cheesefloat

Jul 30, 2019
drchainchair2 - No reason to be angry at me or emotional. Calm down, it's ok. That is what happened. I lost first to a smoking guard over and over and then went into a bar losing there over and over and it led to a BE. That's all. Don't be upset.
Half of what you said is telling him to not be angry when he was just saying that you went to the forums to unnecessarily complain about something that wasn’t even an issue to begin with

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes