lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone know if anything special happens during the Gloryhole minigame? Like the prisoners growing frustrated and kicking in the door or Karryn losing all her energy and going immediatly into the Floor 2 lose state?

Reactions: Llavia

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know thenew way to remove passives from Karryn? The guide is not working anymore, or if anyone has a save with a full masochistic Karryn with no sadist passives please share it with me. Thanks guys.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone know thenew way to remove passives from Karryn? The guide is not working anymore, or if anyone has a save with a full masochistic Karryn with no sadist passives please share it with me. Thanks guys.
You're better of modding it. Inside RemtairyKarryn.js change this.calculateSadismSkillLvl(); to this.calculateSadismSkillLvl = 0;

That will prevent her from gaining sadism levels, then save edit your current Sadism levels to 0.

Reactions: Mad_Moon_Man

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
You're better of modding it. Inside RemtairyKarryn.js change this.calculateSadismSkillLvl(); to this.calculateSadismSkillLvl = 0;

That will prevent her from gaining sadism levels, then save edit your current Sadism levels to 0.
In which file can i find my sadism level value?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7B.d

• Fixed the post battle result screen miscounting the number of people Karryn subdued sexually.
  • Fixed running out of Stamina and Energy during the Glory Hole battle not properly sending Karryn into the Level Two Defeated battle.
  • Minor typo fixes.

v7B.e

• Fixed 2 CG bugs with the Glory Hole battle: one related to post ejaculation while giving blowjobs, and one that causes Karryn to spawn a third arm.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Mega

v7B.d

• Fixed the post battle result screen miscounting the number of people Karryn subdued sexually.
  • Fixed running out of Stamina and Energy during the Glory Hole battle not properly sending Karryn into the Level Two Defeated battle.
  • Minor typo fixes.

v7B.e

• Fixed 2 CG bugs with the Glory Hole battle: one related to post ejaculation while giving blowjobs, and one that causes Karryn to spawn a third arm.
3rd arm? oh god a cursed bug

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Mod is now updated for v7B.e on the dev branch. See

Highlights:
1. All hair poses complete, including glory hole (mostly, some glory hole mouth parts have hair, todo)
2. Tan2 skin tone option for all poses except Glory Hole.
3. Multi-stage womb tattoo while pregnant
4. Basic tweaks for Glory Hole to modify spawn rate and unlock sex skills without passives. I don't know what will happen if Karryn has a 'first' in here. It would be pretty funny if The Left Cock shows up in a normal battle.

Few more things mentioned in the changelog. Read the readme for more information.

load11

Jul 14, 2017
Mod is now updated for v7B.e on the dev branch. See

Highlights:
1. All hair poses complete, including glory hole (mostly, some glory hole mouth parts have hair, todo)
2. Tan2 skin tone option for all poses except Glory Hole.
3. Multi-stage womb tattoo while pregnant
4. Basic tweaks for Glory Hole to modify spawn rate and unlock sex skills without passives. I don't know what will happen if Karryn has a 'first' in here. It would be pretty funny if The Left Cock shows up in a normal battle.

Few more things mentioned in the changelog. Read the readme for more information.
Thank you very much <3

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes