Triforcedragon123

Sep 1, 2020
Edit: Nevermind seems I was using an incompatible version of the game.

So when trying to install the mod, the game boots up fine, but then if I got to the menu I get this error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLocaleString' of undefined". Anyone know what might be wrong?

Last edited:

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
When the game comes out I'd like to see an Iron difficulty mode above prisoner that's even harder than Prisoner mode. It wouldn't let you save outside of the room manually.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The glory hole job was added to the game already or does the changelog talk about something else?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
does anyone have save files i can use ? takes far too long to unlock stuff on my own through the passive system XD

asking since the last save i could find here did nothing and wont show up ingame

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
HI you new here? Mmm Yeah i did apply...
Hell Fuck&*#g yeah , here your suit: ...Hey wtf this is like a skimpy suit.. Btw im DD for god sake!
Yeeeaahh sorry for that.So your our new warden right? o_O "..
Too bad you didnt get the memo, but for the long short story you need to take back the whole prison by yourself...
And its full of rapist...me inclued. Good luck on your first day!o_O
(Fuck i love japanese game :ROFLMAO:

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
can i get kick counter scene when karryn still in virgin? because im trying so many time with orc, guard and thug still cannot make it..
You need to have enough desires (vaginal and cock) and you need to be nude and have the "wet" status effect.

Also the enemies need to have a decent amount of pleasure and/or be blustered, horny status helps also.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes