inaruslynx

Jul 19, 2017
Ok maybe I am missing something? How do I get the glory hole? Where is it?
I just did this today. It's in level 2. You have to restore the restroom, then the middle stall. Karryn needs to have most (all?) of the sex skills. I have pet cock, handjob, bj, vag sex, and anal sex.

play.game001

Jul 24, 2020
Did you install the preg mod pack here?

If you did you can strip your clothes at a bed and it'll stay off.

yes i have installed that and done the jave thing and i have tryed it with the passive code with making it 1 but nothing is happening and with that she is naked all the time

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Wait, do you need to learn the actions in combat first in order to use them in the gloryhole?
Yes. Every sex action that happens in the gloryhole has to be initiated by Karryn, so she needs to have them in her arsenal of techniques. The entire activity, if repeated regularly, is basically a confirmation of her being a consummate dick lover. No pretending it's just serving drinks to inmates or greeting visitors. The lewd graffitis on toilet walls that are being added after each 'resting session' make no bones about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yes. Every sex action that happens in the gloryhole has to be initiated by Karryn, so she needs to have them in her arsenal of techniques. The entire activity, if repeated regularly, is basically a confirmation of her being a consummate dick lover. No pretending it's just serving drinks to inmates or greeting visitors. The lewd graffitis on toilet walls that are being added after each 'resting session' make no bones about it.
Well... not a fan of that. My thinking was the GH could be used by Karryn to act out her urges and experiment with a bit more plausible deniability than having sex in the hallways.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well... not a fan of that. My thinking was the GH could be used by Karryn to act out her urges and experiment with a bit more plausible deniability than having sex in the hallways.
Not the direction the game is intended to go. The last planned side job will be stripping in front of many men. I don't think this one will have any option to play chaste. Judging from the other H games I played that feature heroines working as nude dancers in clubs, this usually leads to re-enactment of scenes from Marylin Chamber's cult classic. Never a tender moment... unless you could go Chris Rock with the activity and 'no matter what the stripper tells you, there is no sex in the champagne room, none!'

Last edited:

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Could be. Don't think it will be, though.

Y'know, when they added the first sidejob, it was pretty great. Up until that point, fights, minor stuff like handjobs and kissing and a single defeat scene were the only thing in the game. Bar still played like a "battle" but it was different enough from anything that was in the game at that point. There was just one but pretty good scene, the scenario was interesting, the mini-game was a bit tedious and it felt a little bare-bones in terms of content, but I mean, it was JUST added in, the game's still in early alpha and they've been pretty great with bug fixing and taking feedback, so it's not like this can't be tweaked or expanded. You had prisoners asking Karryn to touch their junk or suck them off, surely a promise of things to come, right? Some fun stuff under the tables perhaps?
Then the bugs got squashed, some numbers were tweaked and ... that was it.

Then we got the reception job, which I will argue is even more tedious than the bar. Yet another promising scenario which fizzled out pretty quickly. Oh, the guard content is getting expanded in the same patch, do I sense some interesting shenanigans? Nope, like you've said, it's just goblins messing around with Karryn's undercarriage and her giving some blowjobs. That's it.

Gloryhole sounded interesting but kept being delayed and finally we also received news that there's only going to be 4 side activities in total. I don't know if it was all the additional time it had in development or what, but GH is the only activity I think actually works well. It makes good use of the "battle" format, your options expand as you get more corrupted which fits the theme and it's by far the least tedious minigame. Does it get boring over time? Sure, everything does eventually. But what's here is good, and hey, it even fits well with the defeat scene, which is the same location, as opposed to Reception-> Bar storage room defeat for example.

But just based on that, it certainly looks like the early-on mediocre stuff is here to stay. HJ will still look weird compared to all the later additions like titjob, the inconsistent cut-in's might eventually get changed, goblin dicks will still look identical to the orc ones for some reason and grindy, annoying mini-games so far remain such ... in a game intended to be highly replayable ... yeah, I don't get that one either.

Stripper might be fun, they've clearly learned stuff as they were working on the game so ... there's a fair bit of promise here. It could very well be a competent mini-game.

It's a shame we won't be seeing Karryn in the showers, in the infirmary, classroom or at the gym, but I'm also glad they've chosen a realistic scope of the project as opposed to being overzealous and half-assing everything or taking forever and ending up looking like Patreon-scammers.

Also, I want to add that hiding titles behind super tedious gameplay (the 30 reputation ones) was straight up just a dick move.

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
I won't at all mind if they take forever and keep working on Karryn, she deserves it, the game is still amazing and quite unique and no one will make an hgame with quite the same appeal so they should just sit on it and keep adding more content. 4 floor only is truly disappointing. Is it really a scam if the people paying get what they want?
If tomorrow they announce they will make more floors and content for the foreseeable future, I would instantly pledge big money every months. Right now though it feels like it's already the end of karryn and it's not fair :(

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
The thing is, I really don't think it'd work with KP, like at all.

Karryn's Prison is a fun game. Hell, it's actually A game, which is already more than can be said about most stuff getting released nowadays.
There were many things that could've been expanded or more exploited, like the now-removed edict to record masturbation videos, sex-focused edicts for things like the Thug Problem, side activities like infirmary, classroom or the gym or the existing side-jobs.

However, how many mini-games can you invent in this battle-style system before they start looking like you're just window dressing? How will you balance the game around the tons of future new passives etc. that'd come with additional content, when it's already based around particular numbers and factors? How much stuff can you really add to a game intended to be a shorter, replayable experience before it starts messing with the gameplay part of the game or becomes content bloat/chore to play?

KP isn't a CG hunt or a simplistic RPGmaker bullshit excuse of a game. There's an intended flow to the game, balance is an actual consideration. MQ was a pretty fun experience, but it's nowhere near as complex as KP is on a gameplay level.
A sequel or a spin-off? Absolutely. DLC's/Expansions? I don't think so.

(I am a little disappointed by the things that could've happened and didn't, but I highly approve of a developer team having a general idea of what they want to do and sticking to it, as opposed to getting constantly side-tracked or swayed by player feedback. I'm also fine with them not expanding on every possibility, but I would greatly appreciate reducing the tedium of mini-games nonetheless.)

Last edited:

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
I honestly believe that stuff like infirmary, gym or classroom sidejobs will end up being DLC content once the base game is finished and released on steam and the devs get a well earned breather.

Apr 1, 2018
The thing is, I really don't think it'd work with KP, like at all.

Karryn's Prison is a fun game. Hell, it's actually A game, which is already more than can be said about most stuff getting released nowadays.
There were many things that could've been expanded or more exploited, like the now-removed edict to record masturbation videos, sex-focused edicts for things like the Thug Problem, side activities like infirmary, classroom or the gym or the existing side-jobs.

However, how many mini-games can you invent in this battle-style system before they start looking like you're just window dressing? How will you balance the game around the tons of future new passives etc. that'd come with additional content, when it's already based around particular numbers and factors? How much stuff can you really add to a game intended to be a shorter, replayable experience before it starts messing with the gameplay part of the game or becomes content bloat/chore to play?

KP isn't a CG hunt or a simplistic RPGmaker bullshit excuse of a game. There's an intended flow to the game, balance is an actual consideration. MQ was a pretty fun experience, but it's nowhere near as complex as KP is on a gameplay level.
A sequel or a spin-off? Absolutely. DLC's/Expansions? I don't think so.

(I am a little disappointed by the things that could've happened and didn't, but I highly approve of a developer team having a general idea of what they want to do and sticking to it, as opposed to getting constantly side-tracked or swayed by player feedback. I'm also fine with them not expanding on every possibility, but I would greatly appreciate reducing the tedium of mini-games nonetheless.)
I agree and I might add that the game is relatively moddable (still need some skills, but looking at it with my meager knowledge and experience in industrial programming, it should be achievable with minimal training), like the CC_mod already out there.
Of course Rem couldn't add piles and piles of specific fetishes/related minigames, that would bloat the game, kill the pace and add dev time to the whole project. I think they are going the right way, not too much content and satisfy most of the audience, personally, I prefer a finished and polished game with decent content that let me a bit hungry, than an unfinished/rushed project where the dev got over his capabilities and let down the whole thing that leaves a very bad taste.
If people get disappointed in the content and planned content, maybe the game isn't for you, if you are proficient enough in programming and have motivation, just mod the game to your convenience, it's simple as that.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes