Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
How come there are never actually any good revenge endings in these games. Divorce is so vanilla. How about having MC hire some one to take her and her new lover out, like set their place on fire or something. Or a couple shots to the head. Or if not killing them framing them for something illegal and getting them thrown in prison.

Divorce doesn't really seem like revenge to me anyways because if she actually cared that much about being married to the MC she wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Personally as bad as this woman was I'd personally set her on fire and smile as she died screaming.
Nah thats extreme she just cheated TBH and if you read the endings her life is pretty much screwed in all of them. Her parents don't want nothing to do with her anymore and it also mentioned she has to sell her body just to make money she even realizes that she is getting older too so she cant do what she is doing forever. She also sucks at work in the game it mentioned the only reason she was hired basically was so the boss can have fun with her body.

ratburat711

Jul 30, 2023
guys how to fix this "the code execution cannot proceed because blablabla.dll was not found. Reinstalling the may fix this problem" but i already did reinstall it and use locale emu sorry this my first time

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
If the girl is screwing someone else behind her husband or boyfriend's back, it is netori. netorare does not facilitate swinging, it is cheating. Such in the way that cuckolding is closer to netorase than swinging is, and this is the reason those who agree with netorase do not agree with cheating.

So please enjoy this netori VN to your heart's content.
Netorare is when someone cheats on you and/or is stolen from you.

Netori is when you're the one causing someone else to cheat and/or stealing someone else's partner away.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Notes-
1. Here Edited MTL means that it's edited to make sentences a little more descriptive and to make sure there are no pronoun issues as well to ensure the correct translation of Onomatopoeic words such as *Chu* to *Kiss* or *kuchu* to *squelch*.
So don't ask if it's Proofread or not.
2. Most of the game UI is translated but you may find some elements untranslated as I don't know why but i was unable to find those images in any .xp3 file Translated now.
3. There are two choices that are untranslated because of the same reason i mentioned above Translated now.
4. I've created a Discord server recently where i post updates on the progress of VN translation. So you can join it to access early stage translation for free.
Here is the link - .
Right now , , and many more early stage Translations are available there.
And more will be uploaded soon.
5. And I do accept game requests but you'll need to pay for API cost and the good news is CHAT GPT 4 costs half of what it used to cost before with the release of Chat gpt 4o. So expect some nice quality from now on.
Can i play this on my android phone is there a way i have no pc :(

timurotbasaroglu

May 24, 2018
Not your classic NTR game. Characters are pretty solid and unexpected things also happen. A freshing and rewarding game. Pretty satisfied with this one.

I love how this bitch screws up no matter which ending you get. Main character is also a good one, he is not a classic NTR protagonist. He waits patiently until he gets enough evidence and just kicks his wifes ass. Also hands down to that private detective, I thought he was also banging protagonists wife, but he is just an honest human being who just helps protagonist out of goodwill.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Nah thats extreme she just cheated TBH and if you read the endings her life is pretty much screwed in all of them. Her parents don't want nothing to do with her anymore and it also mentioned she has to sell her body just to make money she even realizes that she is getting older too so she cant do what she is doing forever. She also sucks at work in the game it mentioned the only reason she was hired basically was so the boss can have fun with her body.
Nah don't really care if you think it is extreme or the weak so called revenge you think is good just seems rather lame to me.

Mirai78

Apr 19, 2019
I owned this , I will post a working ver. here for kirikiroid2. Also join our discord server

Last edited:
Reactions: mmm1374

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I also translated default name
Translated? but you can change them in game anytime you want, right?
there are no default name originally that was some place holder text like [Wife(in japanese)] so i changed the name to translated for the sake of simplicity otherwise you can choose any name you want.
Ohh, i got it , you changed them as according to vndb names.

Last edited:

Mirai78

Apr 19, 2019
Translated? but you can change them in game anytime you want, right?
there are no default name originally that was some place holder text like [Wife(in japanese)] so i changed the name to translated for the sake of simplicity otherwise you can choose nay name you want.
Last name is limited to 4 characters and First name is limited to 6, so it's better to tl the default name

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes