mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Hei
I owned this , I will post a working ver. here for kirikiroid2. Also join our discord server
can i ask a question regarding kirikiroid2 does that app only play atailer sakura games no matter what vn game i download besides them doesn't work in it and sadly i don't have a pc just my android phone :(

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
How come there are never actually any good revenge endings in these games. Divorce is so vanilla. How about having MC hire some one to take her and her new lover out, like set their place on fire or something. Or a couple shots to the head. Or if not killing them framing them for something illegal and getting them thrown in prison.

Divorce doesn't really seem like revenge to me anyways because if she actually cared that much about being married to the MC she wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Personally as bad as this woman was I'd personally set her on fire and smile as she died screaming.
Nah too heavy, her becoming a sex toy for either the Bull (ED1 as Whore used by the Bull to attract business partners), Random People (ED2 as a Lonely Common Whore) or to the MC (ED3 where MC keeps her after divorce but treats her as a Sex Toy while she whores herself for money) is more than enough punishment for her as she basically has her whole life wrecked.

The Bull was also a known Rich Businessman that gets wrecked in ED2 and ED3 (where the evidence is strong enough), which in Japan is extremely disgraceful and will basically destroy his name and business career for years to come.

Personally I like the Ending 3 the best, at least he get to keep the hot bitch as a sex toy, and he could be as rough to her and she'll take it like a champ, I wouldn't want her to whore herself to others though, STD risk is a bitch.

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
Not your classic NTR game. Characters are pretty solid and unexpected things also happen. A freshing and rewarding game. Pretty satisfied with this one.

I love how this bitch screws up no matter which ending you get. Main character is also a good one, he is not a classic NTR protagonist. He waits patiently until he gets enough evidence and just kicks his wifes ass. Also hands down to that private detective, I thought he was also banging protagonists wife, but he is just an honest human being who just helps protagonist out of goodwill.
Yeah, the writing is actually pretty good AND realistic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zurvana
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes