Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LewdSavant

Dec 30, 2017
You shouldn't have to do anything. It's already set up. In the games folder, there should be a folder called 'bin.' Within that folder are five swf files and a txt file. The 'scs' swf file is the game's main data file, and you shouldn't mess with it. The other four swf files are the uncensoring files. Again, they should already be exactly where they need to be, and you should leave them alone. You can start the game by running the FFHC.swf file in the game's main folder by opening it up in a flash player of some sort. When the FFHC.swf is run, it will immediately look for 'bin' folder in the same directory in which the FFHC.swf was run from. This means, if you have in any way altered the position or names of the files or folder, then they won't work.

Fon Spaak

Mar 7, 2018
Im not sure if this is the update that includes swimsuits but i found this on their website, pasted the link with google translate to save you the trouble

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Im not sure if this is the update that includes swimsuits but i found this on their website, pasted the link with google translate to save you the trouble

I inspected the files and while I never came across this, the update doesn't contain any swimsuits. But considering the dev told me that all the stuff that was in the cd version will be included in his upcoming rerelease of the game with additional content I would just sit back and wait since I doubt we will find a rip of that limited edition disc.

Reactions: Fon Spaak

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
seems like he working on this

also I mentioned earlier I trying buy the game for swimsuit from japan I going to see how much money I have left in next month steam summer sale drained my account lol and not going to be cheap for me because I'm living another country going to be around $58, $35 for for game and shipping company from japan and if I get caught by customs it going to be $23 addition fee oof

Last edited:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
seems like he working on this

also I mentioned earlier I trying buy the game for swimsuit from japan I going to see how much money I have left in next month steam summer sale drained my account lol and not going to be cheap for me because I'm living another country going to be around $58, $35 for for game and shipping company from japan and if I get caught by customs it going to be $23 addition fee oof
Thats assuming you can find a copy. There was only so many copies made. Best luck might be searching flea markets in Japan or making a request on some japanese site where people sell and buy old eroge.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Wait a second, don't tell me that there is only a CD version from this game? No download? What's going on? So many PCs these days don't even have a CD drive. Will there even be an english/uncensored version of the latest version?

Reactions: Zwart
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes