Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
the onew one is out in beta testing but you need to pay $1 to Sawatex to play said beta test uhm the soft and hard version arent out tho

Reactions: natsu3633

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
its on Sawatexs' patreon but again you need to pay $1 for it,i didnt buy it yet because idk uhm im hoping someone posts it here because even I want to play it
i mean damn it has so much customization in it that you could probably make the 3 MCs look like kasumi granted there will probably be some bugs and game breaking ones like in the original FFHC back without the voice,2 costumes and only dialogue through message on screen you could crash it hard or make it so 2 dicks were fucking her or just make her go into the out of bound areas, but yeah

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
I feel like it should since FFHC was discontinued and the last game by Sawatex involving FFHC was the bikini one. Im hoping someone links it soon because im dieing to play the game tho there will be 2 versions "soft" and "hard", soft doesnt involve using your device while hard does and i think hard will have DLC costumes from what i've read tho still curious what kind of costumes

Reactions: Zwart

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
all the difference is is that there are idk how many bikinis uhm but like beach like back grounds, also kazuyaDX idk if anyones modded the game idk if its possible either because ive tried slightly editting 3.30 even and it just causes the game to crash hard so yeah but you or anyones free to try

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
er are you asking for v3.30 or v3.31? because i havent been able to find 3.31 but i 3.30 is easy to find

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes