Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Mega has been removed. The other links either didn't load for me or Firefox detected bad shit. I didn't read what bad shit, I just don't take chances and backed out. So if someone could reupload the Mega, please and thank you! :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when you come inside her theres a button somewhere. its been well over 5 years since i last played it but i think its simply the up key.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Mega has been removed. The other links either didn't load for me or Firefox detected bad shit. I didn't read what bad shit, I just don't take chances and backed out. So if someone could reupload the Mega, please and thank you! :)
Other mirrors not work for you?

edit: Also come on man...get Chrome :KEK:

JediRanger

Jan 17, 2020
Aren't all versions translated? You can choose either English or Japanese from the options menu.
Sorry, I realized I was talking about the original Kasumi Rebirth. The version I have is Japanese only (or at the very least I don't know which line of gibberish converts it to english)

Haku123

May 19, 2017
the links are dead... can someone give a MEGA link for this game? want a taste of nostalgia

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ah well i did wonder why it vanished. sawatex said development is finished though. so they got slapped down with a copyright claim and im imagining sawatex signed a form saying they wouldnt continue development for 10 years or so.
What copyright claim?

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
probably copyright claim from KT team ninja. I mean they use Kasumi a character from Dead or Alive to make the game after all.

kontolbapakkau

May 24, 2020
View attachment 9182

Overview:

Kasumi Rebirth is a clickable “touching” simulation game which consists of Flash animation. It is very simple to play. You can enjoy seeing her various reactions by clicking or dragging cursor after placing on the part where you want to touch. For example, when you want to lift up her clothes, drag lapel to the direction you want to turn it over. When you want to squeeze the breasts, grab and turn it round and round. Elaborately created the simple, direct operation. No irritating game rule is featured here. Feel free to enjoy the another version of Kasumi rebirth by Sawatex.

Updated : Jul/27/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (you can uncensor)
Version: V3.30
Language: English / Japanese
Genre: Touching simulation, Rape, Hentai

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - - - -

SWF Player:
This allows you to play .swf files

View attachment 9179 View attachment 9180 View attachment 9181
new link pls

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes