Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Sorry for the delay in reply. I do intend to upload the game soon. Once I get some things settled in my private life, I'll get to work on getting my virtual machine up and running.
Are you still alive? Just a reminder you wanted to do a particular thing.
Also I hope your private life is doing fine.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
Are you still alive? Just a reminder you wanted to do a particular thing.
Also I hope your private life is doing fine.
My apologies. The company I was working for basically went down the sh*tter due to COVID-19 forcing me to get another job. I still plan on getting this done. It's just that it's been kinda put on the backburner for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Zwart and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My apologies. The company I was working for basically went down the sh*tter due to COVID-19 forcing me to get another job. I still plan on getting this done. It's just that it's been kinda put on the backburner for now.
That has to suck, I didn't get hit by that kind of impact, but I definitely got hit myself. The entire programming team and my colleague on the writing team in the group I work with, that's two people per team for a bit of background, got hit by the pandemic directly, both survived, but the project was majorly delayed and I got no pay for multiple weeks, spanning several months of the current pandemic situation, as a result while they caught up. That pretty much left me with nothing to do and getting stuff done and submitted is how I get paid, basically commision work, but at a rate that goes up as the work I submit does. With no prgrammers, there was no way to pay because payment is based on releases. I get paid when we release something with how much going up by the amount of work put into that release, not released to the general public yet, but to what can essentially be thought of as a closed Beta test team.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
I am not getting the uncensored patch to work for some reason ? and I've loaded user files in game .
Any help would be much obliged .

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
I am not getting the uncensored patch to work for some reason ? and I've loaded user files in game .
Any help would be much obliged .
Do you have these files in the "bin" folder?

Code:
scs.swf
ud01.swf
ud02.swf
ud03.swf
ud04.swf

Content of Patches.txt (in root folder of game):
Code:
Patch load paths:

'(\w|/)+?\.swf'

'bin/scs.swf'
'bin/ud02.swf'
'bin/ud01.swf'
'bin/ud04.swf'
'bin/ud03.swf'

'(\w|/)+?\.jpg'

'bg/cbg01.jpg'
'bg/cbg02.jpg'

Auto load uncensor:

function ldUd(obj, obj2)
{
    if (ksm_so.data.lza)    //Patch out this line.
        obj.loadMovie(obj2);
}

Content of Notes.txt (in "bg" subfolder, for custom backgrounds):
Code:
Place a 800x600 JPG image in this directory, name it either cbg01 or cbg02.
Within the game menu, cycle background options until C1 or C2.
Provided images are just placeholders.

Reactions: Cry Further

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018

Code:
scs.swf
ud01.swf
ud02.swf
ud03.swf
ud04.swf

Code:
Patch load paths:

'(\w|/)+?\.swf'

'bin/scs.swf'
'bin/ud02.swf'
'bin/ud01.swf'
'bin/ud04.swf'
'bin/ud03.swf'

'(\w|/)+?\.jpg'

'bg/cbg01.jpg'
'bg/cbg02.jpg'

Auto load uncensor:

function ldUd(obj, obj2)
{
        obj.loadMovie(obj2);
}

Code:

Code:
scs.swf
ud01.swf
ud02.swf
ud03.swf
ud04.swf

Code:
Patch load paths:

'(\w|/)+?\.swf'

'bin/scs.swf'
'bin/ud02.swf'
'bin/ud01.swf'
'bin/ud04.swf'
'bin/ud03.swf'

'(\w|/)+?\.jpg'

'bg/cbg01.jpg'
'bg/cbg02.jpg'

Auto load uncensor:

function ldUd(obj, obj2)
{
        obj.loadMovie(obj2);
}

Code:
Yes I've got all the files in order , so im not sure what exactly is causing the problem .
But thanx for your response i'll try something else .

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes I've got all the files in order , so im not sure what exactly is causing the problem .
afaik its trying to pick up the public ip and if it finds your ip is japanese, its blocking the custom decensor function.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
afaik its trying to pick up the public ip and if it finds your ip is japanese, its blocking the custom decensor function.
To be clear: what censored parts are we talking about here? Because the blurred dick can't be unblurred as far as I know. And when I switch to Japan (VPN), nothing changes here. Maybe the "Load user files" option in the settings has something to do with it? Here it doesn't change anything.

Reactions: Cry Further

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
To be clear: what censored parts are we talking about here? Because the blurred dick can't be unblurred as far as I know. And when I switch to Japan (VPN), nothing changes here. Maybe the "Load user files" option in the settings has something to do with it? Here it doesn't change anything.
i only remember when a user on hongfire posted the pussy uncensoring files and talked about how it works and that these custom "userfiles" are blocked from loading in japan.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
i only remember when a user on hongfire posted the pussy uncensoring files and talked about how it works and that these custom "userfiles" are blocked from loading in japan.
Weird: changing location (Japan) changes nothing, the pussy is still uncensored. If I delete the uncensored files the pussy is just gone from the front, not from the back, no matter the "Load user files" option setting.

I guess you'd need the censored version for that particular mechanism to work. Too bad there's no option of uncensoring the "device". :p

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks Zwart I got it fixed finally but as you said nothing can be done about the penis being censored .
No problem, glad I could help. Please let us know if you ever find a mod that unblurs the "device", same for everyone else here. :)

So what turned out to be the problem? Always good to record solutions here for other users who might run into the same problem. :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes