• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sh09un

Jan 28, 2021
When its cum will it disappears to start a new one... Ouh and is this the only game like this and if it have another game like this let me know

Ykka

Jan 1, 2020
The file that has the swimsuits lacks two of the costumes of the "normal" file, anyone know how to combine the files to get access to all costumes at the same time?

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Most of the sites showing up during a search for:

Kasumi Rebirth [v3.31]

are misleading sites. The downloads they are showing are fake files and nothing to do with the game.

DilanGamer500

Nov 26, 2020
Help, every time I try to open the game I get an error, "Please go to" "to install adobe flash player

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Help, every time I try to open the game I get an error, "Please go to" "to install adobe flash player
Try using a stand alone version for the flash player.

Download this version here.

Try opening any file with the file extension being * .swf

This version will not work inside an Internet Browser.

Adobe has stopped all update and installs for their flash player.

For information on the Adobe being stopped follow the link below.

Reactions: Nevev

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
images.jpeg.jpg hello everyone, one question: does anyone know how to increase breasts as they are in the image? if through the settings or some mod? thank you for your time(y)

Reactions: mrttao

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Any new updates?
I googled around what I found out the gif from 2013 also possible the gif the guy did edit of it and the game is freaking over 10 years old lol you should probably go to the new game and ask the developer on patreon if he can make bigger boobie in that game
you can only change nipple sizes at the moment in that game

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I can't play this by clicking SWFFilePlayer.exe or FFHC.swf, but I can play other Flash games on my PC. So what I did was to drag FFHC.swf to the working flash game's .exe file. The message should say "Open with Adobe Flash Player..." in the process.

For this case, my working .exe game is Mario is Missing.

Last edited:

NivealGel

Apr 20, 2021
Try using a stand alone version for the flash player.

Download this version here.

Try opening any file with the file extension being * .swf

This version will not work inside an Internet Browser.

Adobe has stopped all update and installs for their flash player.

For information on the Adobe being stopped follow the link below.

Dude..you're a GOD....half a year trying to find an Adobe Flash to play Flash games....Thanks a lot!!!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes