Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the decensor patch to actually work nowadays?
Still works with the download from the topic start for me, it just automatically loads. The blurred dick can't be uncensored, as stated before in this topic.

I run the game with flashplayer_32_sa.exe , so a standalone version of Flash player: works fine.

rustyven

Feb 2, 2020
I wish f95zone got donate button it cost me $36,66 and I was lucky not to get caught by the customs so I don't have to pay another $23 lol,

Now we just need someone to integrated the swimsuit into the translated game

I upload two version of it one with no update + update file and one with pre-applied update (I did myself so you don't have to)

Pretty sure this file no longer works so if anyone has the swimsuit file they might want to re-upload it.

RandomDude64xx

Nov 3, 2017
Managed to locate the main swf file for the disc version of this game, and combined with an existing copy I had of 3.30 (Replacing its main swf file and renaming folders) results in a fully playable (yet unfortunately censored) disc version of the game

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Managed to locate the main swf file for the disc version of this game, and combined with an existing copy I had of 3.30 (Replacing its main swf file and renaming folders) results in a fully playable (yet unfortunately censored) disc version of the game

What's the difference between the disc version and the other version?

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017

This file does not exis

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Here's a reupload, let me know when the link dies again, seeing as I can't use my usual place for uploading things more permanently

so, what is special about disk version that we would want an older version with both censorship and no english translation?

Cumotaro

Apr 9, 2023

Can you please post a link to the disk version. I believe I can make an ultimate version out of it.

Also V3.31 does exist and it's not just bug fixes so if anyone can find that as well it would be nuts:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes