Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RandomDude64xx

Nov 3, 2017
Can you please post a link to the disk version. I believe I can make an ultimate version out of it.

Also V3.31 does exist and it's not just bug fixes so if anyone can find that as well it would be nuts:

Use the Pixeldrain link I just posted above this response

Reactions: Cumotaro

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you. If only we could get that V3.31 now though it does seem like a pipe dream.
Haven't tested it because the download speeds are slow as shit, but this seems to be V3.31:

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
That's 3.25, not 3.31
Sorry mate. Checked and it's just the 3.25 version...

It does seem like it was at one point available.
Then the only option is hoping Crazy Gaston is still around and willing to upload.
I actually have version 3.31. Since the actual game isn't tied to your account (you merely have to login to your DLSITE account; if you haven't logged in already, then there's nothing to prove whose account it belongs to), I don't mind sharing it. Providing I can get my VM's network issue solved, I should have TPB link posted by no later than Sunday. [I always torrent over my VM so that I don't get any hacking or viruses on my main machine.]

But seriously though [RANT INCOMING], what's with all the morons who are sharing obviously copyrighted works on file sharing websites like Mega? You KNOW it's going to get DMCA'd eventually, so why not just use TPB and stick with it? Kids these days....
Are you still around? :)

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
Then the only option is hoping Crazy Gaston is still around and willing to upload.

Are you still around? :)

I'm still around, and guess what, I'm going through the process of getting a Pirate Bay account right now! More information here:

As soon as my approval drops, I'll paste the torrent link here in this thread and keep my computer running 24/7 for at least three months, and then as much as possible until I reach at least 100 seed counts.

So hang tight. I'm finally getting this all put together.

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
So do I straight up boot Scs.swf to play the uncensored version? Or do we need to do some extra steps to get the uncensored version? And how do we open such games? It shows flash error.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
So do I straight up boot Scs.swf to play the uncensored version? Or do we need to do some extra steps to get the uncensored version? And how do we open such games? It shows flash error.

It's easy! FIRST AND FOREMOST: you need to download the Adobe Flash Player Projector with Content Debugger. As this is no longer hosted on the Adobe website, you need to download it from The Wayback Machine. The links can be found here. Simply download whichever version you need (depending on your operating system), and place it where ever you like (it does not need any kind of installation; instead it runs from whatever folder you place it in):

This will allow you to run any .swf file that's stored on your computer. Second, you're going to want to copy and paste ud01.swf, ud02.swf, ud03.swf, and ud04.swf into the main folder (the same one with FFHC.swf). If I'm being honest, I'm not sure exactly what the scs.swf file does; and I've never actually used it. You can probably just leave that in the bin folder.

Third, you're going to want to run FFHC.swf from the main folder. Once the game is running and operational, you're going to want to click on the Settings icon, and turn the option of "Load User File" to on. Close the game, then restart the game, and the uncensor patch should be applied. Hope this helps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Senpai_Desu

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
It's easy! FIRST AND FOREMOST: you need to download the Adobe Flash Player Projector with Content Debugger. As this is no longer hosted on the Adobe website, you need to download it from The Wayback Machine. The links can be found here. Simply download whichever version you need (depending on your operating system), and place it where ever you like (it does not need any kind of installation; instead it runs from whatever folder you place it in):

This will allow you to run any .swf file that's stored on your computer. Second, you're going to want to copy and paste ud01.swf, ud02.swf, ud03.swf, and ud04.swf into the main folder (the same one with FFHC.swf). If I'm being honest, I'm not sure exactly what the scs.swf file does; and I've never actually used it. You can probably just leave that in the bin folder.

Third, you're going to want to run FFHC.swf from the main folder. Once the game is running and operational, you're going to want to click on the Settings icon, and turn the option of "Load User File" to on. Close the game, then restart the game, and the uncensor patch should be applied. Hope this helps.
Thanks a bunch, will definitely try it out. :)

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Error: No ShockwaveFlash Object installed.
Even I downloaded Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Flash but this still not working?!

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
Error: No ShockwaveFlash Object installed.
Even I downloaded Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Flash but this still not working?!
Right click on Kasumi.swf choose another app then choose where you have adobe flash installed > Example > C:\Gaming Programs\Adobe Flash Player and click on flashplayer_32_sa.exe < Assuming you have the standalone version if not go get it theres a link for it 2 posts above. Then the game should play. You don't need shockwave flash. Anyways never had an issue running Kasumi Rebirth and neither should you if none of this works delete the game and redownload the game and try again.

Moragafaw22

Feb 6, 2021
Its been awhile but i replayed the game and wasnt there a way to change her moans and text to pink by pleasuring her?

Moragafaw22

Feb 6, 2021
Isn't that "Feel-Good mode"? Can be set to manual and auto, turns the text to yellow when she's getting horny. Text gets pink when she orgasms.
I once thought there was a way without the toggle or orgasm to get her to pink words

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes