Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Black__Omen

Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for my bad English, it's Google Translate :D

I managed to find changelog of version 3.31.
Nothing particularly interesting was added to it, so you can just download 3.30 and enjoy :)

There is no version 3.31 on the Internet. Searched even in DeepWeb :D

IMG_20191220_004419.jpg

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well, of course. its a commercial product protected by a rather annoying account based protection system.
before you ask: im not sharing this one since i dont know how to break through the protection and certainly wont risk my dlsite portfolio.

Black__Omen

Oct 10, 2019
well, of course. its a commercial product protected by a rather annoying account based protection system.
before you ask: im not sharing this one since i dont know how to break through the protection and certainly wont risk my dlsite portfolio.
I wasn't going to ask to share, to be honest)
I understand perfectly well that there is no desire to risk your account)
If it were possible to buy it - I'd just set up a new account on it, bought it and shared it here) But unfortunately we have what we have)
thanks for your reply ;)

Again sorry for my bad English :D

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Shessh, $22 ?!? Hope it was well spent

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ah well i did wonder why it vanished. sawatex said development is finished though. so they got slapped down with a copyright claim and im imagining sawatex signed a form saying they wouldnt continue development for 10 years or so.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry for my bad English, it's Google Translate :D

I managed to find changelog of version 3.31.
Nothing particularly interesting was added to it, so you can just download 3.30 and enjoy :)

There is no version 3.31 on the Internet. Searched even in DeepWeb :D

View attachment 491280
I actually have version 3.31. Since the actual game isn't tied to your account (you merely have to login to your DLSITE account; if you haven't logged in already, then there's nothing to prove whose account it belongs to), I don't mind sharing it. Providing I can get my VM's network issue solved, I should have TPB link posted by no later than Sunday. [I always torrent over my VM so that I don't get any hacking or viruses on my main machine.]

But seriously though [RANT INCOMING], what's with all the morons who are sharing obviously copyrighted works on file sharing websites like Mega? You KNOW it's going to get DMCA'd eventually, so why not just use TPB and stick with it? Kids these days....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I actually have version 3.31. Since the actual game isn't tied to your account (you merely have to login to your DLSITE account; if you haven't logged in already, then there's nothing to prove whose account it belongs to), I don't mind sharing it. Providing I can get my VM's network issue solved, I should have TPB link posted by no later than Sunday. [I always torrent over my VM so that I don't get any hacking or viruses on my main machine.]

But seriously though [RANT INCOMING], what's with all the morons who are sharing obviously copyrighted works on file sharing websites like Mega? You KNOW it's going to get DMCA'd eventually, so why not just use TPB and stick with it? Kids these days....
Some people prefer direct downloads over torrents, some won't even touch torrents with a ten foot pole.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Their loss. r/Choosingbeggars
Not necessarily, there are benefits to both. Torrents, especially for pirated content, are notoriously unsafe both for the system downloading it and the person running that system legally, especially now that torrents are so prominently used as a way to pirate. Even running a torrent program can get you in trouble with some ISPs because of the bad rep they tend to come with. Direct downloads aren't like that. That said, direct downloads have their fair share of problems as well. Sites limiting speeds, DMCA claims, not capable of anonymity unless the host site is specifically designed not to track anything.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
Not necessarily, there are benefits to both. Torrents, especially for pirated content, are notoriously unsafe both for the system downloading it and the person running that system legally, especially now that torrents are so prominently used as a way to pirate. Even running a torrent program can get you in trouble with some ISPs because of the bad rep they tend to come with. Direct downloads aren't like that. That said, direct downloads have their fair share of problems as well. Sites limiting speeds, DMCA claims, not capable of anonymity unless the host site is specifically designed not to track anything.
Depends in what context the word "safe" is being used. If you mean in terms of viruses and spyware, then no you're wrong. When it comes to downloading illegal content, you're just as likely to get a virus from a direct download as you are by torrents. It's just that using torrents is currently the #1 way to download illegal things, so people falsely attribute correlation to causation.

As far as getting in trouble with your ISP, just use a VPN and you won't get in any trouble at all. You should be using a VPN anyways due to the fact that Donald Trump passed a law a few years back that allow ISPs to collect and sell information about any web traffic that flows through the United States. Nowadays, not even 100% legal traffic is safe from ISPs.

With that being said, direct downloads have far more downsides than torrents. I prefer torrents due to the fact that they, on average, are around for a LOT longer than direct downloads which can get DMCA'd in as short a time as 24 hours after the link is posted.

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017

You still gonna upload 3.31 to TPB? You could do that AND Mega. Either works for me.

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
You still gonna upload 3.31 to TPB? You could do that AND Mega. Either works for me.
Sorry for the delay in reply. I do intend to upload the game soon. Once I get some things settled in my private life, I'll get to work on getting my virtual machine up and running.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes