1les

Nov 12, 2021
Yet still somehow less of an moron than you, go figure. Beginning to think you are here to troll.... Yes, I am judging based on the pictures shown on the first page, and on the information given by other members. Can you demonstrate how me playing it would change my mind? 1,2,3, go, retard. Give it your best.

"Muh 10%." Completely irrelevant(your specialty), you low IQ moron. Even if it were a 10 second optional scene, the tag would be warranted. The percentage is only relevant as to how shitty the games is. The tag should be applied either way.

By definition, it is NTR. I already defined what it means a couple posts ago. If it's either the MC's special one being raped or cheating, then it's NTR. Yes, words evolve and have their meaning change as time goes on. The tag is useful to avoid games that contain those types of content. The tag rape isn't good enough because it would exclude based games like Black Souls where none of your loved ones are raped, and instead, you do the raping.

Now stfu and go bother someone else, you obtuse retard. You're wasting my time.

I
Members have given information as to why it isn't technically NTR, but you're too biased to say the least, so it's futile.
Wanna be told common sense? Words, especially from non-pros in a non-formal setting won't tell enough, even for a simple game like this.

Wrong. It's relevant since it caused doubt, and that 10% was enough for you to reason it as being NTR.

You don't get to make up an official definition, and it's the official definition that is followed.

Keep being unintelligent.

Mar 6, 2021
Members have given information as to why it isn't technically NTR, but you're too biased to say the least, so it's futile.
Wanna be told common sense? Words, especially from non-pros in a non-formal setting won't tell enough, even for a simple game like this.

Wrong. It's relevant since it caused doubt, and that 10% was enough for you to reason it as being NTR.

You don't get to make up an official definition, and it's the official definition that is followed.

Keep being unintelligent.
Members have given me information as to why I would want to avoid it. A degen game where the MC's loved one is raped by dolls. I call that NTR. The tag has a clear purpose that you insist on ignoring for the sake of trolling and/or being an asshole.
"Non-pros". You are no pro, either. You're some newfag troll.
It caused doubt to whom? Never did I back down from my instance so far. All you did was flood the thread with worthless statements such as "it's okay they are spirits" and "it's just 10% NTR".

"You don't get to make an official definition" and who does? Who gets to decide the definition of the word NTR? the tag is already used on this site for other games where what I explained happens. The sites does not need to abide by what you consider official.

Yes, I will keep being intelligent. Now reply again with more uncreative blabber. We totally need more of it, retard.

1les

Nov 12, 2021
Members have given me information as to why I would want to avoid it. A degen game where the MC's loved one is raped by dolls. I call that NTR. The tag has a clear purpose that you insist on ignoring for the sake of trolling and/or being an asshole.
"Non-pros". You are no pro, either. You're some newfag troll.
It caused doubt to whom? Never did I back down from my instance so far. All you did was flood the thread with worthless statements such as "it's okay they are spirits" and "it's just 10% NTR".

"You don't get to make an official definition" and who does? Who gets to decide the definition of the word NTR? the tag is already used on this site for other games where what I explained happens. The sites does not need to abide by what you consider official.

Yes, I will keep being intelligent. Now reply again with more uncreative blabber. We totally need more of it, retard.
Subjective view and bias.
Nah. And you're just too stupid.
People questioned it.
Most of your posts were pointless. You hadn't understood and kept insisting. You failed to refute what I said about the spirits and such. You haven't proven your claims.

The people, based on facts--how the genre is used. (Again, supposed common sense.)
If you say so. These games are artistic, so, many things aren't well defined, so it's possible.

You've been failing (the count keeps increasing). Keep being unintelligent.

By the way, rules... Ahem. Let's say we're good now. I'll refrain from using insults from now on (despite them being naturally appropriate). It's an entertainment forum, after all. Heheheh.

Last edited:

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Yet still somehow less of an moron than you, go figure. Beginning to think you are here to troll.... Yes, I am judging based on the pictures shown on the first page, and on the information given by other members. Can you demonstrate how me playing it would change my mind? 1,2,3, go, retard. Give it your best.

"Muh 10%." Completely irrelevant(your specialty), you low IQ moron. Even if it were a 10 second optional scene, the tag would be warranted. The percentage is only relevant as to how shitty the games is. The tag should be applied either way.

By definition, it is NTR. I already defined what it means a couple posts ago. If it's either the MC's special one being raped or cheating, then it's NTR. Yes, words evolve and have their meaning change as time goes on. The tag is useful to avoid games that contain those types of content. The tag rape isn't good enough because it would exclude based games like Black Souls where none of your loved ones are raped, and instead, you do the raping. By insisting on going by Google's definition of the word, you lose that very useful filtering.

Next time you reply, at least try to acknowledge the utility of how I use the tag instead of being an obtuse retard and flooding the thread with worthless text walls. Or go bother another unfortunate soul.

I
I really shouldn't engage with someone who uses the word "soyboy" unironically, but, well, what the Hell, let's try to see where this goes.

So. You've spent quite a few posts stating that the players who have no issue with watching an unrelated, fictional character who's just the MC's classmate be sexually assaulted by a spirit of lust are obviously fine with having their real-life partners raped in front of them, and then you go ahead and claim that you enjoy games where you do the raping. Do... Do I need to tell you the outright implications of both statements in juxtaposition? Do I need to explain to somebody who enjoys fictional rape why things in fiction are different than in real life? Or should I do the same thing you do and assume that you would very much like to engage in real-life rape?

I'm somewhat scared of your answer. Either you're an actual monster, or your mind is capable of mental gymnastics that would leave me breathless to witness. Go ahead. Awe me.

Mar 6, 2021
Subjective view and bias.
Nah. And you're just too stupid.
People questioned it.
Most of your posts were pointless. You hadn't understood and kept insisting. You failed to refute what I said about the spirits and such. You haven't proven your claims.

The people, based on facts--how the genre is used. (Again, supposed common sense.)
If you say so. These games are artistic, so, many things aren't well defined, so it's possible.

You've been failing (the count keeps increasing). Keep being unintelligent.

By the way, rules... Ahem. Let's say we're good now. I'll refrain from using insults from now on (despite them being naturally appropriate). It's an entertainment forum, after all. Heheheh.
Subjective view and biased.
All of your posts were a waste of time.
You failed to refute how the tag does not use the dictionary definition of the word or why it should use it.
I would argue you have yet to refute me on a single substantial point in this whole convo. All you can do is posture about your supposed intellienge, yet no one is impressed by some random lurker pulling up a dictionary from Google. A 10 yo can do that.
If you actually were intelligent, you would have engaged with how useful the tag is beyond autistically clinging to dictionary definitions.

Agrippa Take it to DMs. This thread is not meant to analyse your lack of common sense.

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Im stuck on where to find the 100 yen coin for the juice. Also, where do i find an empty can for the cat to get the left arm?
I don't remember where the 100 yen coin is, sorry, but the empty can is precisely what you get once you use the juice. Try to be thorough when exploring; things aren't particularly hidden in this game.

Nov 13, 2017
I don't remember where the 100 yen coin is, sorry, but the empty can is precisely what you get once you use the juice. Try to be thorough when exploring; things aren't particularly hidden in this game.
I found it right after posting lol, it's in a barrel in the area where the spirit asks you to clean up trash and also the same area containing the building where you put in the plates.

Reactions: Agrippa

ShadeSlayer323

Feb 24, 2022
am i missing smth, How do you open the recovery room in the first room? im like right at the end of the game and havent gotten anything that can open it

1les

Nov 12, 2021
Subjective view and biased.
All of your posts were a waste of time.
You failed to refute how the tag does not use the dictionary definition of the word or why it should use it.
I would argue you have yet to refute me on a single substantial point in this whole convo. All you can do is posture about your supposed intellienge, yet no one is impressed by some random lurker pulling up a dictionary from Google. A 10 yo can do that.
If you actually were intelligent, you would have engaged with how useful the tag is beyond autistically clinging to dictionary definitions.

Agrippa Take it to DMs. This thread is not meant to analyse your lack of common sense.
My and others' views are much more objective than yours. Anybody experienced enough with these games recognizes that it's not really NTR--by definition and by vibe. The uploader and the posters are additional evidence of that.

Indeed it's a waste to try to educate someone stubborn and [redacted] like you.

"Would not be NTR because it's a dog". That's retarded. What next? Would not be NTR because it's a demon? An orc? A goblin? A Cthullu? Where do you weirdos even come from?"

Refuted by:
"The love interest having been abused by some [dumb] animal or some stupid paranormal being (and having nonsensically enjoyed it) is far from being equivalent to her having been abused and stolen by an actual [relevant] person. The animal is an animal, so there is little repercussion, little to be affected by and to solve, same for the spirits."

Your personal definition isn't valid.

"Muh 10%." Completely irrelevant(your specialty), you low IQ moron. Even if it were a 10 second optional scene, the tag would be warranted. The percentage is only relevant as to how shitty the games is. The tag should be applied either way. "

Incorrect again. Seems like you're as bright as a dim-lit candle.

10-second scene of rape of some love interest doesn't make it NTR. Just like whatever love interests (such as a celebrity could be considered) you have in real life having sex their boyfriends doesn't make you a cuck.

Actually, it's common sense that tags follow official, consensus definitions. That's a fact. Which is why it hasn't been added. Your mention of games possibly having the tag yet not following the official definition is a possible exception at best. (Exceptions aren't rules.)
There is no merit in your personal definition being followed, thus it won't be.

No one has to be impressed by that. It's disappointing that someone has to be informed of that.

There is no need to engage in a discussion about the usefulness of tags, since tags' usefulness is (supposed) common sense. That tag isn't an exception. It isn't there because it isn't applicable.

You claimed that Agrippa lacks common sense, and, as usual, wasn't able to prove. The world isn't that simple; simply saying that something is such, doesn't make it so. Instead, there's multiple evidence that you're the one relatively lacking in common sense.

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
bruh, the one hentai game i finish in a while and the ending freezes on me. can anyone briefly summarize what happens in the end?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

1les

Nov 12, 2021
bruh, the one hentai game i finish in a while and the ending freezes on me. can anyone briefly summarize what happens in the end?
From what I remember, they leave that paranormal space while retaining memories of what happened and end up getting close to each other. At the school, the girl approaches him due to having developed an interest in him and (dominantly) orders him to get something for her.

Reactions: Paril

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
the _en.exe version got 10 alarms on virustotal, but if you remove it, it seems safe

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
alright I'm officially stuck, I've backtracked twice, I need one last thing to throw into the fire and I've got nothing, i have literally picked up everything I could find, there are no more new pop ups.
edit: never mind, im just and idiot who missed one

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes