yurilover01

Mar 24, 2023
Are there multiple endings? i ended the game at -82%; but the ending and the achievement seems to suggest about a better end where katagiri is not cold to him anymore.

Reactions: Cinders

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Are there multiple endings? i ended the game at -82%; but the ending and the achievement seems to suggest about a better end where katagiri is not cold to him anymore.
Nope theres no Multiple Endings. Theres one where she always Cold to him. Hence the Titlew, Katagiri is cold to me, Shes always cold to you, albeit trusting

T2K

Sep 28, 2017

Sequel came out for the game. It heavily recommends that you play this game first.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
its a dlc
There is an outfit dlc for the first game included that will change her summer uniform to her winter uniform if that's what you mean.

It's a proper sequel to the first game with the story continuing from the ending in that game. I just finished it and it's good, but I prefer the cards and outfits available in the first game. The puzzles are not that difficult, but without translations you'll probably have to brute force some of them.

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020

Sequel came out for the game. It heavily recommends that you play this game first.

(download link)(go to HG91)
(password for file)(copy and paste it) Thomas@Taihei

Client_Z

Jun 26, 2019

(download link)(go to HG91)
(password for file)(copy and paste it) Thomas@Taihei
I've done the game but cant seem to play the dlc. How do I play it ?

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
I've done the game but cant seem to play the dlc. How do I play it ?
I don't know. I finished the game I downloaded from this thread because the link I provided isn't in english (I believe). We may have to wait for someone to translate it (the main reason why I provided the link) and find out later. Or you may have to completed the game again to get to the dlc, if you did that, then :p. Unless the link I gave isn't the dlc updated game...

Reactions: Client_Z

SGScout

Feb 2, 2021
Can someone help me? when I installed this game my window defense sent "win32/vigua.a" alert. Right Now I can't remove it and window defense say it is currently active.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Subjective view and biased.
All of your posts were a waste of time.
You failed to refute how the tag does not use the dictionary definition of the word or why it should use it.
I would argue you have yet to refute me on a single substantial point in this whole convo. All you can do is posture about your supposed intellienge, yet no one is impressed by some random lurker pulling up a dictionary from Google. A 10 yo can do that.
If you actually were intelligent, you would have engaged with how useful the tag is beyond autistically clinging to dictionary definitions.

Agrippa Take it to DMs. This thread is not meant to analyse your lack of common sense.
Your debate with the trolls was futile. It's not just the doll. Later in the game other guys also rape Katagiri. There's even a cuck scene of Protagonist watching Katagiri being raped, while having a boner. The game is super linear, you can' do anything to avoid ntr.
Definitely the worst game made by +kaze-t so far.

UPDATE: I've completed the game. You only get to fuck Katagiri once, at the very end. I regret wasting my time playing this game. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes