RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
when will i get new version for this game ? anyone any idea
YOU coud subscribe to Teary's patreon and get it today.
WE have to wait until someone does just that and shares it here.
that said, afaik the only addition from 0.97.2 to the current 0.97.6 are the Tracy expansion and some bugfixing.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
YOU coud subscribe to Teary's patreon and get it today.
WE have to wait until someone does just that and shares it here.
that said, afaik the only addition from 0.97.2 to the current 0.97.6 are the Tracy expansion and some bugfixing.
I assume he's talking about 0.098 since 0.097.6 was posted here long ago, it's just such a small update that no one bothered to update the OP.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Mind reminding me how the principal is protecting the MC ? Because afawk her underlings tried to kill him
Ok, I'm going off my memory here, but I'm pretty sure that when Trent is harassing our ass, Beatrice (the girl nightwalker with tied-up hair) interrupts him, reminding him that the principal requires us, also Trent does insinuate that same thing by saying something along the lines of "I know the principal is protecting you, but stray out of line and I will fucking murder you)

Also, reminder that the school never really takes transfer students, we are the exception.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Restarted the game to see the scene for myself, that's a very cool find you got ^^
Given the _ _ _ of the speaker name, I feel there's a chance it doesn't refer to Katja or Bonnie, but then no one else seems as controlling of Dilan as they are. With the final boss status in mind though, I buy the idea of them/her having observed the whole situation from the beginning.

Where can Trent be found before entering the mines btw? I think I met him once that way, but don't remember exactly
I missed how the staff only started keeping an eye on Dilan after the incident, though if we still work with the notion of the Nihtlings already being aware of Dilan being a Katalist, we have some possible explanations:
  • Dilan was perceived as a controlled variable that posed little threat, such that the Night Walkers treated him like any other student.
  • The Nihtlings' knowledge of a Katalist's nature extends only as far as "a container that can hold succubi and Niht's essences."
For the second one, I am going against what I posted before, but there is a chance that the Gatastate administration's intelligence network isn't as complete as the more clued-in succubi's.

Got a question: what prompted the teachers to start surveilling Dilan during Macky's questline? I never managed to get a lot of progress in it
Trent is found late night in front of the school gates along with Jeremy.

The thing that is missing is why Trent sends Walter to kill Dilan, Trent even says he didn't expect a succubus to be confrontational. Either they're very disorganized or don't exactly know much about Dilan, Alex also has no idea what Dilan is. Either way the underlings don't really know Dilan.

It's also worth mentioning that Dominic so far hasn't attracted Gatastate's interest despite him being a dangerous magician who knows the school's secret since the start of the game.

One thing I don't see people mention is the plantation Walter's head gets sent to, it would make sense for him to become a failed pearl, considering that him as a "pearl" failed his task. Maybe we'll see him later?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
IMG_5953.jpeg
Ok, I'm going off my memory here, but I'm pretty sure that when Trent is harassing our ass, Beatrice (the girl nightwalker with tied-up hair) interrupts him, reminding him that the principal requires us, also Trent does insinuate that same thing by saying something along the lines of "I know the principal is protecting you, but stray out of line and I will fucking murder you)

Also, reminder that the school never really takes transfer students, we are the exception.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
btw i also had been holding on to this juicy gossip but since we are discussing and such teary did also upload some pics and stuff to the wiki. so we also know what cho looks like as well as some other characters.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
btw i also had been holding on to this juicy gossip but since we are discussing and such teary did also upload some pics and stuff to the wiki. so we also know what cho looks like as well as some other characters.
You can meet and talk to her in the current version...

Reactions: galler

GOATeed

May 2, 2024

The thing that is missing is why Trent sends Walter to kill Dilan, Trent even says he didn't expect a succubus to be confrontational. Either they're very disorganized or don't exactly know much about Dilan, Alex also has no idea what Dilan is. Either way the underlings don't really know Dilan.

It's also worth mentioning that Dominic so far hasn't attracted Gatastate's interest despite him being a dangerous magician who knows the school's secret since the start of the game.

One thing I don't see people mention is the plantation Walter's head gets sent to, it would make sense for him to become a failed pearl, considering that him as a "pearl" failed his task. Maybe we'll see him later?
To my interpretation the failed pearls are the ones which failed to grow into a nithling. When you ask Alex about the place, she tells you there's a lot of failed pearls here, and that the overseer won't get away with this or smth along those lines

So it's more like they didn't grow as intended imo

Also, we don't know if Magicians can be turned into Nithlings. We know Beverly could be brought under the tower because she's a demi but maybe she already has Nihtling blood ? Otherwise why didn't they took Dominic and Emily ?..

Apr 14, 2023
nah nah what i was asking is when will the story progress ? and in which version not tracy i have played tracy she make u do her work teases you and make u leave her room

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020

The subordinates being underinformed about Dilan makes sense, especially in Alex's case. Considering how unruly some of the Nihtlings are, higher-ups like Deverou probably wouldn't readily divulge details about something as (presumably) important as Dilan.

I actually think it's not surprising how Gatastate hasn't paid Dominic much mind, since up to this point his comprehension of Niht doesn't seem to be substantial. Plus, I get the impression that lorewise his power level might not be particularly high (considering how easily exhausted he is by working portals and inconsistently beating Dilan (?)), so they might've assessed his capabilities and concluded he cannot do much to sabotage the Nihtlings' operations.

The matter of where Walter ended up is intriguing; it's been easier to view Nalid and where he is as vaguely metaphysical, since he seems to show a keen grasp of Dilan's mind that he feels like an alter ego of sorts, but a real, modern-day person having been there changes things. It is confusing why Walter would revert to a child, then endure the same fate as his older self, though.
Like GOATeed mentioned, an actual "failed" pearl probably means they didn't get nurtured properly; at the least, they are still technically alive. On a similar note regarding pearls, Walter ultimately getting sent to a place where Nalid and his pal are tasked with watering plants might hold some implications for what the plantation is for.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes