RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
The subordinates being underinformed about Dilan makes sense, especially in Alex's case. Considering how unruly some of the Nihtlings are, higher-ups like Deverou probably wouldn't readily divulge details about something as (presumably) important as Dilan.

I actually think it's not surprising how Gatastate hasn't paid Dominic much mind, since up to this point his comprehension of Niht doesn't seem to be substantial. Plus, I get the impression that lorewise his power level might not be particularly high (considering how easily exhausted he is by working portals and inconsistently beating Dilan (?)), so they might've assessed his capabilities and concluded he cannot do much to sabotage the Nihtlings' operations.

The matter of where Walter ended up is intriguing; it's been easier to view Nalid and where he is as vaguely metaphysical, since he seems to show a keen grasp of Dilan's mind that he feels like an alter ego of sorts, but a real, modern-day person having been there changes things. It is confusing why Walter would revert to a child, then endure the same fate as his older self, though.
Like GOATeed mentioned, an actual "failed" pearl probably means they didn't get nurtured properly; at the least, they are still technically alive. On a similar note regarding pearls, Walter ultimately getting sent to a place where Nalid and his pal are tasked with watering plants might hold some implications for what the plantation is for.
Them being disorganized to this point gives more credence to the theory that they aren't informed about Dilan, remember, going by Walter's secret cutscene, the nihtlings killing students and having Alan erase their parent's memories seems to be commonplace, you would think they would be told to back off immediately, not to mention only being watched after interacting with Macky, going by Occam's razor it's better to go with the simplest explanation rather than tack on assumptions on top of assumptions.

Dominic certainly knows the school's secret as evidenced by his journal, and it's not exactly straight up power that makes him dangerous, he's very smart and manipulative, has a huge network of allies in the Occult club, Vaila and even special boy Dilan, not to mention powerful abilities like mind control and portal creation.

The Nalid thing is just the way you're seeing things according to the route you took, in Nalid's case it's the "my own" path. He gets decapitated because that's what you're doing IRL, pick the Warmth route and Bonnie is there while you decapitate him with the pocket knife, pick the cold route and you'll have a cold dinner with Katja. Why tag? There's actually a broken event where you can play tag with Walter in school and gain cuteness, that's what the Nalid route is referencing.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Trent is found late night in front of the school gates along with Jeremy.

The thing that is missing is why Trent sends Walter to kill Dilan, Trent even says he didn't expect a succubus to be confrontational. Either they're very disorganized or don't exactly know much about Dilan, Alex also has no idea what Dilan is. Either way the underlings don't really know Dilan.

It's also worth mentioning that Dominic so far hasn't attracted Gatastate's interest despite him being a dangerous magician who knows the school's secret since the start of the game.

One thing I don't see people mention is the plantation Walter's head gets sent to, it would make sense for him to become a failed pearl, considering that him as a "pearl" failed his task. Maybe we'll see him later?
for some reason in my memory i swear trent warned Walter to stay away from Dilan, or at least didnt care (walter did it all on his own accord) im probably wrong but I think only the succubus/incubus know whats going on with Dilan and maybe the principal? cause im pretty sure Vailia is just wingin it and the people at the school are just focused on doin their own thing

GOATeed

May 2, 2024
Them being disorganized to this point gives more credence to the theory that they aren't informed about Dilan, remember, going by Walter's secret cutscene, the nihtlings killing students and having Alan erase their parent's memories seems to be commonplace, you would think they would be told to back off immediately, not to mention only being watched after interacting with Macky, going by Occam's razor it's better to go with the simplest explanation rather than tack on assumptions on top of assumptions.

Dominic certainly knows the school's secret as evidenced by his journal, and it's not exactly straight up power that makes him dangerous, he's very smart and manipulative, has a huge network of allies in the Occult club, Vaila and even special boy Dilan, not to mention powerful abilities like mind control and portal creation.

The Nalid thing is just the way you're seeing things according to the route you took, in Nalid's case it's the "my own" path. He gets decapitated because that's what you're doing IRL, pick the Warmth route and Bonnie is there while you decapitate him with the pocket knife, pick the cold route and you'll have a cold dinner with Katja. Why tag? There's actually a broken event where you can play tag with Walter in school and gain cuteness, that's what the Nalid route is referencing.
Can you tell me how what are the "switches" for every routes ? I was not aware of that and I don't even know what route i usually go with

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Can you tell me how what are the "switches" for every routes ? I was not aware of that and I don't even know what route i usually go with
At some point in the game (when you start getting the dream events) you get a choice to go towards a warmth or towards the cold. Press esc a few times and you get a third secret option. Also I'm pretty sure that depending on your actions during the interlude (red roads and all) you can switch routes but don't quote me on that.

So far it mostly just changes a few scenes in the interlude (and in Walter's last scene).

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020

That's fair, I did neglect to fully explore the different routes and tended towards either warmth or "my own path." Maybe it's just me, but despite learning about what is going on in those scenes, I still can't figure what the nature of Nalid and his dwelling is; are the route decisions determining what transpires in the present, or retroactively setting some past sequence in stone? Also by broken event, did you mean it can only be found in the files or it's accessible in game?

My bad on Dominic, his diary does state his findings about Niht. His family seems to expect him to be capable of handling the situation (maybe this relates to Enna's current state?), and at this point he does have the means to disrupt the Nihtlings. To hazard another guess, maybe Gatastate was banking on his selfish(?) nature to keep him out of their business, since up until they kidnapped Miki they haven't done anything to slight him personally. If they are to make a move against him now, it'd likely be directed towards Dilan and co. too.
On another note about Domi, I happened across a scene by accident where he was chatting with the pawn shop owner about a woman (this was during Noo's Exchanges if that's relevant). It was pretty brief and the ensuing conversation Dilan has with him apparently doesn't reveal much, but it looks like even the old sailor may be involved somehow.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
for some reason in my memory i swear trent warned Walter to stay away from Dilan, or at least didnt care (walter did it all on his own accord) im probably wrong but I think only the succubus/incubus know whats going on with Dilan and maybe the principal? cause im pretty sure Vailia is just wingin it and the people at the school are just focused on doin their own thing
Trent was the one who sent Walter to kill us tho, at least I'm pretty sure SOMEONE did, since Walter said something along the lines of: "They told me I could have anything I find here (here = Dylan's room) after "killing" Dylan, and the only person who seems like plausible suspect is Trent

Reactions: NwSColeh

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
all i know is that his level is very high and his type is ???
like in the game file dominic is magician with this amount of xp[30036] while john is ??? with this amount of xp[1415996]
He is our BROTHA though, no way he betrays us

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Trent is found late night in front of the school gates along with Jeremy.

The thing that is missing is why Trent sends Walter to kill Dilan, Trent even says he didn't expect a succubus to be confrontational. Either they're very disorganized or don't exactly know much about Dilan, Alex also has no idea what Dilan is. Either way the underlings don't really know Dilan.

It's also worth mentioning that Dominic so far hasn't attracted Gatastate's interest despite him being a dangerous magician who knows the school's secret since the start of the game.

One thing I don't see people mention is the plantation Walter's head gets sent to, it would make sense for him to become a failed pearl, considering that him as a "pearl" failed his task. Maybe we'll see him later?
What do you mean plantation? Doesn't possessed-Dylan drop off Walter's head in Trent's room?

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
What do you mean plantation? Doesn't possessed-Dylan drop off Walter's head in Trent's room?
Physically, yes, Walter's head ends up being hung in a dorm room. The confusing thing is that just prior to that scene, Walter also turns up and gets decapitated in the plantation where Nalid dwells (the exact sequence of events he experiences there seems dictated by the player's path of choice), which calls into question just how "real" the plantation is.

Reactions: Evizzy89

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
i completed current storyline of the game and its showing "end of this version" in the quest section. i still havent had any scenes with bonnie and vidhna in hotel. am i missing something if accidently reach the end?

galler

Aug 3, 2019
i completed current storyline of the game and its showing "end of this version" in the quest section. i still havent had any scenes with bonnie and vidhna in hotel. am i missing something if accidently reach the end?
Do you mean that you have had no scenes with Bonnie and Vidhna in hotel? If so it is likely that you are using an old version of the game. The latest version of the game is v0.097.6.

I don't think there are any accessible H-scenes for Vidhna in the hotel, but you can encounter her first at the bar and later in her room (sometimes).

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Do you mean that you have had no scenes with Bonnie and Vidhna in hotel? If so it is likely that you are using an old version of the game. The latest version of the game is v0.097.6.

I don't think there are any accessible H-scenes for Vidhna in the hotel, but you can encounter her first at the bar and later in her room (sometimes).
Since when are we in v0.097.6?

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024

i was using 0.097.2 and there were no vidhna scenes and i think its because i reached the story end and bonnie/vidhna encounter at same time? idk

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes