RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Please see the above posts for detailed instructions.

Tearycian The discord is for Katalist and nothing else, by the way. You should really delete those offtopic things or have a bot do it, they're distracting you and stressing you. Also add Katalist discussing only to the rules to ward off the garbage.

(Mentioning a game isn't exactly harmful but clearly promoting stuff to continuously distract someone usually is an instant ban on a discord server. Sorry for being silent on this for so long.)

How do you know Tearycian is stressed by off-topic discussions ? :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait for the stable version, I hope Teary will update the game this weekend !

moonmandood

Mar 20, 2019
Not sure if I've reached the end of the available content, or if my game is bugged.

For Miss Macky while she's patrolling at night I can either ask her to sit, or foot lick (which waiting at her room doesn't prompt it anymore) is their anything else?

For Dixie I can pay 10k to cum. Was there anywhere else I could go with her

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure if I've reached the end of the available content, or if my game is bugged.

For Miss Macky while she's patrolling at night I can either ask her to sit, or foot lick (which waiting at her room doesn't prompt it anymore) is their anything else?

For Dixie I can pay 10k to cum. Was there anywhere else I could go with her
AFAIK you've reached the end of those routes. If you've also done the Beverly content, the last two scenes with Bonnie, and if you've found Blossy, you should have done everything that the last update added.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
I had a crash bug when trying to transport to the hotels "Failed to load: data/Map090.json"
edit: also Map 128, the mid-left house in the snow barrens village

Last edited:
Reactions: GigaChicho

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So jumped in on the thread after a bit and noticed the change of version, what's new?
From what i read, and like I said the game is in a "buggy mess" state. We are many to wait for the fixed version, which should come out soon i guess ? At least I hope !

You can still play but expect several crashes, you can download community fixes to fix some bugs but personally I prefer to just wait the stable version.

Reactions: ToxicNoob

nikchemniy

Feb 4, 2021
Decided to try out this game for a first time today, a little bit sad that I've got to buggy times :D Nevertheless, I think this is a great game, though I was sceptical about art at first, but now I REALLY love it. I've only completed content with teacher(thanks for community fix of bugs) and schoolgirls, and currently trying to beat Noo. So I have a question, is there submission content with succubus besides battlefuck (like in some games, which I wont mention out of my respect for the author)? I see that you can let Noo drain you 3 lvls, but besides it you can only fight her?
Also, I express my deep gratitude to author, we really short on hardly oriented femdom games, especially good ones like yours. Please keep it up!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Decided to try out this game for a first time today, a little bit sad that I've got to buggy times :D Nevertheless, I think this is a great game, though I was sceptical about art at first, but now I REALLY love it. I've only completed content with teacher(thanks for community fix of bugs) and schoolgirls, and currently trying to beat Noo. So I have a question, is there submission content with succubus besides battlefuck (like in some games, which I wont mention out of my respect for the author)? I see that you can let Noo drain you 3 lvls, but besides it you can only fight her?
Also, I express my deep gratitude to author, we really short on hardly oriented femdom games, especially good ones like yours. Please keep it up!
Yeah there isn't ToT levels of post fight content. Some Succuci have more developed content for things (Ayleen for example), but most of the content takes place within the fight itself. I was the same way with the art. HATED it at first, got used to it, now I like it quite a bit.

Jun 10, 2021
Got the filename of the picture you are looking for within the scene?
Files called as pictures usually are in /www/img/pictures/ - extension is not important, just the filename itself.

(This is so I can check whether it is implemented, and then directly jump to the code.)

If you don't know the filename because of the "encryption":

edit: This one I suppose.

Bonnie ShoesGroundHVB. Implemented. Called on Map173 (Hotel Vania-Suite 04).
Event ID 31 - Shoes 01 (X:19;Y:4). Requires Bonnie to have used her feet moves and losing to Bonnie at least once in her suite. The shoes are right below the rightmost (empty) coat hanger and require pressing the confirm button to "examine" her shoes.

how do i repeat the new bonnie scenes. is their a way to reactivate them through gameplay or do i have to enter the json files or save files to edit it if so how

Mar 17, 2021
There's also hard work on the animations, Teary's putting his artistic skills to good use here. The art is hit or miss but he's properly using RPG Maker "layers" for a pseudo-animation effect.
Forgive the off-topic, all.

You must have worked on a ton of game writing. I've been following your conversations through Death's Punishment and RPGCrazy's stuff. You really like to help out the devs, don't you? Which games have you worked on?

Vvazz

Jul 12, 2021
I got to the point with Macky that I found a portal in her room, I interacted with it and I got teleported to my room. I went back to the portal, it mentioned Vaila might know more, so I went to her and there was no extra dialogue option. I've spent like 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do next, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!! (I'm trying not to scroll back through old comments since I don't want anything to get spoiled, even if the spoilers are minor)

Reactions: Sans_04

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I got to the point with Macky that I found a portal in her room, I interacted with it and I got teleported to my room. I went back to the portal, it mentioned Vaila might know more, so I went to her and there was no extra dialogue option. I've spent like 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do next, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!! (I'm trying not to scroll back through old comments since I don't want anything to get spoiled, even if the spoilers are minor)
haven't been there, but from what i read there isn't much (if anything) more to it yet.

Dec 24, 2020
A personal thing for me, but I really like how all the succubi seem to actually like the MC on some level.Sometimes you just wanna see a femboi get femdomed and told he's a good boy, and this game delivers. Even Miki (who is a huge brat) I think likes the doofus (her objection to sending him to fight whathername) and while Maven is probably the roughest, I feel like she takes good care of her toys. GG dev

Reactions: Ashidorei

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
A personal thing for me, but I really like how all the succubi seem to actually like the MC on some level.Sometimes you just wanna see a femboi get femdomed and told he's a good boy, and this game delivers. Even Miki (who is a huge brat) I think likes the doofus (her objection to sending him to fight whathername) and while Maven is probably the roughest, I feel like she takes good care of her toys. GG dev
not sure if this is just wishful thinking tbh, but whatever makes you happy. i'd argue that a rancher *likes* his lifestock, since it ensures his future, or that a worker *likes* his tools, since they help him do his job. succubi in these games aren't known to care too much about humans beyond their usefulness (be it as nutrition or to further their goals). keep in mind that noo (and others) pretty much kill you with every time you lose. the MC is the odd one that doesn't die and keeps coming back, so the ladies try to get the most out of this odd dude. miki likely doesn't fully understand the situation at first and just hesitates to drain you, while maven literally brainwashes you to work as her double-agent. if you ask me, then i'd say they all act selfishly and just play nice here and there. but i guess there is enough room for your interpretation as well.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
not sure if this is just wishful thinking tbh, but whatever makes you happy. i'd argue that a rancher *likes* his lifestock, since it ensures his future, or that a worker *likes* his tools, since they help him do his job. succubi in these games aren't known to care too much about humans beyond their usefulness (be it as nutrition or to further their goals). keep in mind that noo (and others) pretty much kill you with every time you lose. the MC is the odd one that doesn't die and keeps coming back, so the ladies try to get the most out of this odd dude. miki likely doesn't fully understand the situation at first and just hesitates to drain you, while maven literally brainwashes you to work as her double-agent. if you ask me, then i'd say they all act selfishly and just play nice here and there. but i guess there is enough room for your interpretation as well.
I get where the other dude is coming from, though, since tbh the dommes here are a lot more... benevolent, I guess, that in your average femdom game. And Dilan may be the only femdom protag that isn't total trash lmao, so I guess that helps. In any case, I prefer it that way; constant trashing gets a bit tiring and overdone eventually.

I will say that the schoolgirls fill in the role of gentle femdommes a lot better, though, so if Trapitalism101 wants that, I'd suggest checking out those routes.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
You can definitely see the game that way. I'd say that the MC being able to come back/regenerate is the thing that makes them interested in him at first. Like you said, he is a potential infinite food supply, but that also means that he is always going to be around. The succubi aren;t going to care about humans because they are just walking McCum meals, one and done, and why would you care about something that isn't going to be around? I think because the MC stays around he girls actually consider him in some way (Noo and Maven seem to want to use him for their own ends the most imo) because he keeps showing up. Basically he's been upgraded from livestock to pet. And who doesn't love a pet?

Also if we could get some pegging at some point I would be a very happy Trapitalist.

Reactions: Ragney

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
As much as I like this game and want for it to succeed, the game can be rather kind of hide-and-seeky. In regards to the changelogs, I think Tearycian should perhaps give at least some details to what he adds to the game other than saying "X was added." Added to where, and when? We can figure out the rest but at least give us specific locations. Because the maps are numerous and large and there's four different time cycles, so if you're looking for a new character you could potentially be searching for them four times while sprinting through the maps if they only appear in the afternoon, for example, like Dixie. Some buildings are empty of any NPCs but still accessible for some reason. Just lock those doors in the meantime until NPCs are added to them. I spent way too much time on a WIP game looking for content that didn't last as long as it took to find it.

I get that it can be buggy and this should be a priority so if the bugs are to be focused on first then make the new content easier to find by being more descriptive with changelogs. That virtually takes no time to type something like "Blossy added to map south of witch's house" etc. Perhaps some people like to run around and try to find new content but with how few the updates are within long periods of time, I just want to go in and see the new stuff and move on with what limited time I have on the weekends before I go back to work.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I get where the other dude is coming from, though, since tbh the dommes here are a lot more... benevolent, I guess, that in your average femdom game. And Dilan may be the only femdom protag that isn't total trash lmao, so I guess that helps. In any case, I prefer it that way; constant trashing gets a bit tiring and overdone eventually.

I will say that the schoolgirls fill in the role of gentle femdommes a lot better, though, so if Trapitalism101 wants that, I'd suggest checking out those routes.
You can definitely see the game that way. I'd say that the MC being able to come back/regenerate is the thing that makes them interested in him at first. Like you said, he is a potential infinite food supply, but that also means that he is always going to be around. The succubi aren;t going to care about humans because they are just walking McCum meals, one and done, and why would you care about something that isn't going to be around? I think because the MC stays around he girls actually consider him in some way (Noo and Maven seem to want to use him for their own ends the most imo) because he keeps showing up. Basically he's been upgraded from livestock to pet. And who doesn't love a pet?

Also if we could get some pegging at some point I would be a very happy Trapitalist.
while pegging is something i personally highly dislike, i'm with you guys on the appeal of the ladies being somewhat soft/ benevolent in comparison to other games. there are tons of femdom games that go straight into S/M territory as if it was a natural thing to do, while there are quite a few people that like femdom, but are not realy into pain (me included).
for the schoolgirls: it's perhaps a little too soon to make an educated guess about where things go with them, but for now i agree that it's fairly harmless. it's not hard to imagine dixie taking a darker turn though, and it's not too unlikely that beverly ends up finding out about that teleporter to the witch hut. maybe it's just me, but i can imagine beverly as a witch apprentice just fine.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes