RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
it's pretty likely that we will get other witches in the future as well. not just does blossy mention them, but there are also two other witches in the files.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
We need macky ass worship imho
Well we don’t need it but... I don’t THINK anyone could complain. Mackey is literally gold, anything with her would work. Tbh it’d be hilarious if somehow she lives up to her threat when she tells you to wait for her in her room if you’re desperate for her feet!

Now that I’ve hit the end, Mackey = Ayleen = Bonnie > Maven = Noo = Miki >> Vhidna = Dixie = Beverly >>>>>> Blossy

The Vhidna tier is still like a 7 overall!

Another thing I’m curious about is will we ever see the alternate world in daytime? I think that could be pretty cool (and add some new behaviors/scenes and a whole bunch a stuff I’m sure)

What are y’all’s opinions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
She does make the MC wait for her, though.
The scene only triggers once because of a bug (fix provided a few posts above iirc) but you can do just that.
Bit of an odd sentence on my end, but I meant her threat about breaking the MC’s neck if there’s any acting up lol

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
*deeply exhales* Don't mind me. Came here to chill after a psychotic 6-year-old rant, and I apologize to kids for saying this.Can technically deploy a web version from any RMMV/RMMZ project but I'd have to redownload the assets (and couldn't test it because I don't have enough space to run a VM either, nor an actual device lol). If I recall correctly, kin-kun (one of the modders for RMMV, there's a dedicated thread for games that he modded, but Katalist was a bit of a pickle) mentioned plugins being a problem so... the short answer would be unfortunately, no. Maybe I'm wrong though!

(Found the post if this helps.)If it's plugin-generated, they will be overwritten. I can edit your save for you if you'd like, or if you have console access (F7) just edit from there.Yeah, reported this one but didn't report on discord because of discord username leaks. Only Cat Killed The Curiosity works iirc, I just gave myself the skills (and also posted how to do this yourself if you feel like it; they're included in the save I posted last time).
here is my save, I'm just trying to make the MC overpowered/over-leveled and rich

Reactions: Bonger12345

nikchemniy

Feb 4, 2021
Cant give Miki's and Bonnie's essence to Witch, or it isnt implemented yet?
Also, can you get scenes with Vhidna in hotel? Tried to interact with her, but you can only talk to or suggest to fight (which she will ignore)

Last edited:

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
losing is part of the game (you still get xp and items if you lose), but you may want to reduce the difficulty. it makes quite the difference.
for a guide: here
I reduced difficulty to the max but I can't beat ayleen no matter what I do. Is there a way to disable her charm or something? I always lose in 4-5 turns

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Cant give Miki's and Bonnie's essence to Witch, or it isnt implemented yet?
Also, can you get scenes with Vhidna in hotel? Tried to interact with her, but you can only talk to or suggest to fight (which she will ignore)
sounds like you reached the current end
I reduced difficulty to the max but I can't beat ayleen no matter what I do. Is there a way to disable her charm or something? I always lose in 4-5 turns
for ayleen you need some magic. use shattershot to generate energy. fumigate reduces her status effects, while energy explosion is a good way to finish her off. a weapon with high magic attack helps.

Reactions: fapper6969

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
sounds like you reached the current end

for ayleen you need some magic. use shattershot to generate energy. fumigate reduces her status effects, while energy explosion is a good way to finish her off. a weapon with high magic attack helps.
Thanks for the advice. By the way how to use the phone? I can only use flashlight. All other options such as calling don't work

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
Sorry for the doublepost but not that I know of, no.
If it's not in the gallery, it's very likely not there unless the uploader for this made an incomplete rip.I thought only web versions ran on Android...? (You can deploy to windows, mac and web/mobile). Sorry about that as well.
I'm unpack Windows version.

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
afaik that's simply how it is for now. it doesn't work
Regarding miss macky. I just sniffed her shoe and now she will always say : "follow me" after I attend class. But nothing happens and I can't talk to her afterwards. She just says "I have nothing to tell you"

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Regarding miss macky. I just sniffed her shoe and now she will always say : "follow me" after I attend class. But nothing happens and I can't talk to her afterwards. She just says "I have nothing to tell you"
all roads lead to the macky question it seems... all i can say for sure is that she is quite buggy atm. someone provided a fix for her, but you may need to go a few pages back to find it and i have no idea how well the fix works.
Where is the book for Beverly, searched all over the school but I can't find it.
in case you mean the book for dixie, then it's in allan's room (guardian's room, closest room after entering the college). go there at night (perhaps evening works too). you will need a key (or lockpicks) though. you can talk to dixie about it if you don't feel like lockpicking (lockpicks can be crafted with iron and purple lava)

Nov 10, 2018
I think I found a softlock - You can't leave hotel vania the first time without renting a room. Every time you try to leave, Dilan turns around and it loops the initial margo conversation. If you don't have enough money for a room you're stuck. The kitchen isn't open for whatever reason at this point so you wouldn't be able to work to make the money. Unless there's some other way to get in like Dilan's monologue suggests, you're completely stuck.

edit: this is when using the unofficial hotfixes from this thread, if that affects anything.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Can we access to the discord without subscribing to Patreon ?

( I don't think so but i still ask, who knows ? )

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Not sure if I've reached the end of the available content, or if my game is bugged.

For Miss Macky while she's patrolling at night I can either ask her to sit, or foot lick (which waiting at her room doesn't prompt it anymore) is their anything else?

For Dixie I can pay 10k to cum. Was there anywhere else I could go with her
How'd you get that far with Miss Macky? When I ask her to do something while she's patrolling she just says "no" and "don't disturb your teacher" something like that

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
Guys I have a question. Only the librarian succubus and the justicar succubus have mind break? I can't find mind break for others. If you know please tell me how

shadunit

Jul 22, 2021
i beat Noo and tried to get to vhidna but she isnt in behind the village and the witch isnt in her house what do i need to do?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes