RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
Hi guys i stuck on second Macky event(2 time she gave you assignment) searched this thread and cant find anythink so... Could someone help me?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
If you want in to help kick the ToT and Domina maniacs so Teary can focus on his game while letting those jokes die on their own, I'll send you an invite.Sorry for the late reply. Wasted my time on a thread that doesn't deserve any, here's your save.
- Dilan ELVL 99
- 10,000,000 Energy (XP)
- 999,999,999 Pennies (Gold)
- Learned all book skills from Ayleen
- +9999 to all stats

For the curious:
JavaScript:
$gameActors.actor(1).learnSkill(701,702,703,704,705);
$gameActors.actor(1)._paramPlus = [9999,9999,9999,9999,9999,9999,9999,9999];
$gameActors.actor(1)._level = 99;
$gameActors.actor(1)._exp[1] = 10000000;
$gameParty._gold = 999999999;
Direct link: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1369170_file1.zip
Nah I don't want to kick people, thanks. :LOL:

If Teary wants to keep the whole Discord for subscribers, I won't go against that.

Maybe I'll subscribe in the future if the game is good enough !

Nov 10, 2018
Does Macky have any content after getting caught breaking in? Or is all the good stuff locked behind cutting a ridiculous number of classes?

Also does Dixie have any content if you don't ask to sniff her feet after giving the book? Or is it like Beverly where you need to be a creep to get anything fun?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
she wont let me she keeps saying no and go study
You have to get to her room (I believe the following screenshot is in "Late Night" so you have to study a book at Ayleen's or something to pass half-time) and sniff her shoes anyways. This is all after getting to the end of her "part 1" stuff where you can do assignments to get points to play with her feet in her room.

1628895522922.png

You get dialogue saying "shes probably still patrolling so maybe if im fast" and then just keep getting lost in her shoes.

eloinos

Dec 3, 2018
Hello to you,

I just beat Bonnie, but I don't know where to go next to get access to the 0.0.8 content. I recovered the cube, but apart from the shop that it unlocks, I found nothing new. Any advice please? :)

If not, do you know if it is possible to find the combination of this code? 1628900360350.png

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Hello to you,

I just beat Bonnie, but I don't know where to go next to get access to the 0.0.8 content. I recovered the cube, but apart from the shop that it unlocks, I found nothing new. Any advice please? :)

If not, do you know if it is possible to find the combination of this code? View attachment 1351192
Bonnie is the last available part of the main storyline.

The content added by the last update is mostly from the human world. You start Dixie's content by meeting her during the afternoon/evening in the lower outskirts of the school, and you start Beverly's by talking to her in the evening in the right outskirts. Macky's content is accessible by sleeping at school, but it takes a while.

As for the password, it is frankly so easy that most people probably can't guess it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Bonnie is the last available part of the main storyline.

The content added by the last update is mostly from the human world. You start Dixie's content by meeting her during the afternoon/evening in the lower outskirts of the school, and you start Beverly's by talking to her in the evening in the right outskirts. Macky's content is accessible by sleeping at school, but it takes a while.

As for the password, it is frankly so easy that most people probably can't guess it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Shadowrun Dragonfall people stumbled over this too.
The other famous password for an admin access whas admin.

shadunit

Jul 22, 2021
i have some problems with dixie and beverly. I keep eating with dixie but nothing is happening other than mc saying they're getting closer and beverly does not have ??? above her character

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
am haveing problems starting the techer route when she talks to me for skiping school nothing happens am not sure what to do if anyone knows how to start it i would be really thankfull and dose anyone know where the new schoolgirls? are i found the one on the bench but cant seem to find the other one :) anyways hope you have a good day :)

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes