RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
i have some problems with dixie and beverly. I keep eating with dixie but nothing is happening other than mc saying they're getting closer and beverly does not have ??? above her character
With Dixie, you need to talk to her when she's at the bench and exhaust the "talk" options. She'll ask you for help with something after that.

With Beverly, have you offered to help her? If you have, study at the library during the evening.

RagdollSlave

Mar 6, 2017
How do you get back into Bonnie's room after being thrown out? Trying the door just tells me I need to use the elevator. But the elevator never gives the option to go back to her room again, even if I come back another day.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
How do you get back into Bonnie's room after being thrown out? Trying the door just tells me I need to use the elevator. But the elevator never gives the option to go back to her room again, even if I come back another day.
Don’t try the double doors on the elevator, try the door to the immediate left. That’s the elevator door that leads to her suite. It’s the first door from left to right, but not the double door. Also, you will have to be on a different floor.

moonlighte

Jun 25, 2018
has anyone found blossy yet? i know that west from the witch hut, where the road is closed, everyone talks about fairies. but not sure what to do from there. tried bringing that ??? mercenary guy a beer, but that wasn't it. went to the village with the blacksmith and encountered an error (failed to load: data/map128.json) when trying to go inside this house:
View attachment 1328402
i doubt that's the way to go, but reporting on the issue can't hurt.
any idea how to get to blossy?
Miss BLOSSY is in the South East forest. You can find a tree with a chest beside it. Try open the chest and there you go.

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
Nait is correct, the phone's only use is as a literal flashlight at the moment, messages aren't implemented yet.Macky is quite bugged, please use the mini-fixes in this thread (they won't fix everything, obviously).

I read the whole thread, threw away all the Files that you said, some branches worked, but the Macky route is still completely broken and I can't go through it to the end also Beverly route is broken. I go to lunch with her and then straightaway go to her rome to lick her and then nothing, so I'm already desperate and can I ask you to upload the finished game with all your fixes in its entirety? I could not write to you in private messages, because you have hidden your profile. sorry for being so rude, but I really stayed

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
I am not getting the option to work at hotel vania. Everytime I talk to canteener it only shows hotel canteen margo options. I am playing the latest 0.8 version. I just want to see the vidhna scene

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
I managed to pass time by taking a nap and now am able to enter vidhna room but her dialogue does nothing. Is there really a scene with her? Or is it just placeholder content because when I select fight her dialogue keeps repeating and nothing happens.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
For the folks who are at the discord, do we know if Teary is working on a new update, or on fixing the current one? Or, y'know, just taking a break I guess.

A small part of me still hopes that we may go back to the monthly updates lmao

Reactions: GearlessJoe

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
really want a blossy and/or witch route could be fun but it will probably be added towards the end of developement if the story doest kill her or something i think she overestmisted our abilities just because we one shotted noo on our first death accidently and she doesnt whach our fights i think so she likely thinks its easy for us maybe she'll become succubus though some event later on since we dont know if the transformation can be a forced process like becoming a katalist doesnt require actual concent probably thinking about it to much lol.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes