RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Shayne

Aug 10, 2017
After handing over assignments to Macky more than 20 times, she won't let me get to the scene of worship her barefeet help.

shadunit

Jul 22, 2021
After handing over assignments to Macky more than 20 times, she won't let me get to the scene of worship her barefeet help.
i think it depends on how you get to that point in her questline. If you try to sneak in to her room and sniff her shoes and getting caught you will get stuck, but if you do it by skipping classes and working at mchearty's then it should work

Opindr

Feb 17, 2019
How can i fix this? This error appears when i'm talking to John while he's standing next to male dormitory and move to another location

1630530415147.png

Last edited:

CC7892

Jul 5, 2019
Am I doing something wrong with Miss Macky? I've had the shoe sniffing scene, and now I'm trying to apologize to her, but I did that scene before I started skipping classes and now when she calls me to the Teacher's Room after class, it just skips whatever scene is supposed to happen and puts me outside the Teacher's Room. I've tried skipping and sleeping through several classes now, do I need to restart?

TheFallingMoon

Oct 25, 2020
Am I doing something wrong with Miss Macky? I've had the shoe sniffing scene, and now I'm trying to apologize to her, but I did that scene before I started skipping classes and now when she calls me to the Teacher's Room after class, it just skips whatever scene is supposed to happen and puts me outside the Teacher's Room. I've tried skipping and sleeping through several classes now, do I need to restart?
This is a bug. Wait for the patch.

shadunit

Jul 22, 2021
look through the pages there is a fix here for that

CC7892

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks. Now if only we could replace the MC with a silhouette in the CGs instead of the weird pasty humanoid we currently have...

phoenixofdark

Aug 13, 2020
Hello guys can someone please help,after defeating Noo and return to my room,The next day i cant find the witch in her house nor Vhidna i dont know what to do
PS:i change my status in save editor of rpg files

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes