RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Am I the only one hoping that the next update has more focus with tits? Ayleen, Macky, Noo and Bonnie have a lot of potential with their chests and there had been plenty of booty stuff, so I hope the next update actually brings more tit related action.
fun fact: in the early 0.79 version there was a stare option for miki's breasts, but it caused a crash and was patched out. probably just a mistake from teary, but hopefully there is at least something planned.

CC7892

Jul 5, 2019
i'd honestly settle for a bugfix to be honest
100% this. No point in adding new stuff every time when half of it is barely functioning. Just clean up what you've got, then add more. This game is in dire need of more QoL stuff, being able to know what has and hasn't been done would be massive.

Reactions: Overlord811

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I really liked this 8F, there is so much content and so much to do! You can see that Bo has really put time and effort on it and still delivered it months before Koda... Not to mentioned the update and side games develop in the same time. You can see that Bo is the real deal in that team..

I hope once the main plot is over that they keep adding more content for the existent floors, they feel a lil empty now after the last few big ones

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

CSV

Jan 4, 2020
So I tried this out and have been enjoying it greatly, but there are some serious game breaking bugs:

After getting the book for Dixie, she asks to talk after classes, which leads to a scene where I have no control and nothing is happening.

For some reason Macky started asking to talk after class, which leads to the teacher's room being loaded, then immediately loading outside the teacher's room. This doesn't break anything as far as I know, but I think this event may not be triggered properly (I'm only in week 1, so I'm not sure what I could have done already to cause it).

One of the houses on the left side of the village fails to load a map when trying to enter, resulting in a screen where the only option is to try and reload the missing map data. Not sure if that screen is part of the vanilla game engine or an add on, but it would be nice if there was an option to reset to the last map area. In any case, there is a problem here with a missing map or a transition trigger that shouldn't be there.

I would like to play more, but the Dixie issue in particular makes that impossible.
Edit: On a second attempt the Dixie event worked. Not sure why though. The first time the player was located a tile away from where they should have been though, so that might be connected.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I really liked this 8F, there is so much content and so much to do! You can see that Bo has really put time and effort on it and still delivered it months before Koda... Not to mentioned the update and side games develop in the same time. You can see that Bo is the real deal in that team..

I hope once the main plot is over that they keep adding more content for the existent floors, they feel a lil empty now after the last few big ones
wrong thread.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
It was obvious that he doesn't have the drive anymore, judging from the way how he abandoned his last game.
That's how it is sometimes.

I think it would be best for all developers to leave a policy of abandonware behind if they don't have any motivation to continue a game. Like "1 year no developement = it becomes free for other developers to continue the project" or something like that. Atleast that is what I would do.
My reaction to ToT getting it's F7 release next week:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't doubt too much, seems the playtesters will be checking it out in the coming days

parecek

Mar 25, 2019
Hello, could someone please help me with actually running this game? I am unable to extract it, because it says to me that the file is corrupted, pls help.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if it was possible to complete missions without having to win battles!

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
It would be great if it was possible to complete missions without having to win battles!
Change the difficulty then! For me personally, I made it most of the way through without having to touch the difficulty but even just turning it down 1 helps a ton. Lowest difficulty is basically you dont even need to do anything but hit spacebar to win.

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
This is really a nice game, a big production. I`ve spent like 6 hours and reached to the girl named AYLEEN right now. Walkthrouh from this thread helped a lot in avoiding from bugs.

BTW. After the last meet in library, I have being taken to Beverly's dorm and oral served her for one time. Is there any follow-up content? According to the walkthrough I can see it mentions that Beverly'll promt the MC to serve her again and that the Room 15 will finally has a Beverly`s label suffix. Is that saying well-founded?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
BTW. After the last meet in library, I have being taken to Beverly's dorm and oral served her for one time. Is there any follow-up content? According to the walkthrough I can see it mentions that Beverly'll promt the MC to serve her again and that the Room 15 will finally has a Beverly`s label suffix. Is that saying well-founded?
While I've seen it being said, I personally never managed to get an scene after the dorm oral. Since Beverly is nowhere to be found, I think that's the end of the content.

IIRC I did get the label in the room, though, but I'm pretty sure that it just disappeared after a while.

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
While I've seen it being said, I personally never managed to get an scene after the dorm oral. Since Beverly is nowhere to be found, I think that's the end of the content.

IIRC I did get the label in the room, though, but I'm pretty sure that it just disappeared after a while.
Thanks for your reply. It seems that we have to admit that her story line is over here for now.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
do i suck at this game? i can't beat noo at all. Also she just raped me and took all the levels back. Did i fuck up

orhan00

Jun 20, 2021
Change the difficulty then! For me personally, I made it most of the way through without having to touch the difficulty but even just turning it down 1 helps a ton. Lowest difficulty is basically you dont even need to do anything but hit spacebar to win.
how do you change the difficulty?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
do i suck at this game? i can't beat noo at all. Also she just raped me and took all the levels back. Did i fuck up
Pretty sure that the dommes become easier the less levels you have, actually.

Lower the difficulty if you can't beat them. At the lowest difficulty they pretty much can't harm you.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
It’s in the esc menu, under options, I think it’s all the way at the bottom. I’ll edit this post later when I have a chance to double check.
Pretty sure that the dommes become easier the less levels you have, actually.

Lower the difficulty if you can't beat them. At the lowest difficulty they pretty much can't harm you.
is vanilla the lowest? and i click on it, and i can't really change it

Also does the nice witch lady have any scenes? I forgot her name, but the green witch whos your friend

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes