RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So, any news from Teary? It's been 2 months since the last update which never even got bugfixed all the way... It's not looking good, bros.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
is vanilla the lowest? and i click on it, and i can't really change it

Also does the nice witch lady have any scenes? I forgot her name, but the green witch whos your friend
Vanilla is not the lowest its actually one of the harder ones, you have to use left/right arrows to change it im pretty sure not click on it. I don't think Vaila has any scenes and I havent seen any art of it so safe to say no.

Reactions: J1215

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
I'm not even going to bother starting from scratch. i did the old content from noo to mackey and found there was a bit to be desired, the upside was no glitches no problems. now this version had some data missing and the routes aren't functioning properly. the simplicity was great but unfortunately now that there's new stuff its bugged. I'm just going to have to wait for the bugs to be ironed out. I really wish i couldve done more with mackey that character is definitely interesting. Damn!

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
New post from Teary ~

..update this month..
..also from now on it's monthly again..
..details below..

Hi, update this month.
Then as I said earlier the schedule is back to monthly. So next month another update and so on. 0.08 ended up being such a mess that I had to rework some stuff, a lot actually.
But it's ok now; I just stopped using shortcuts and dev tools to test and just replayed the whole game as I remade and added stuff.
My apologies for this year, it started out great but my noobness mixed with irl stuff and some burn-out slowed me down a lot; but, it's ok now.
So yes, I had to delay the schedule, sorry.
The previews from now on will be on the same day I upload, like they were at the beginning.
I will post some teaser like the pic above midway when possible though.
Reason being I don't want to preview stuff that it's not alredy done and functioning only to have it stop working near release like what happened with Macky's stuff on 0.08. I get it that it's a turn off when that happens so I will avoid it.
Also note that by monthly I mean once a month, so once within each month, not every x days. That way I can coordinate myself better.
Regardless, the schedule is now back to once a month.

Regarding problems, questions, messages etc:
-Regarding Vhidna
Vhidna will get an expansion soon.
-Regarding Maven
Maven will get more scenes in time.
-Regarding weird "ease" of some routes
It's intended. Yes, there is a reason.
Which will be clear in the near future.
-Regarding Mac version
The next updates, including this one, will have a Mac version.
-Regarding the bitmap bug
It's fixed in 0.09. Like the other reported bugs.
-Regarding a wiki
I have no idea how to make something like that atm, sorry; I will search and try to make one once I have more time.
-Regarding Guides/Walkthroughs
GreenPlanet makes great, complementary guides on the "guide" channel on discord. If you don't have discord, I think someone posted it on F95 as well. Players on Discord and F95 also post miniguides and help posts.
-Regarding difficulties renewing on patreon
As reported by some users, some banks/cards have difficulties processing in non-$ values through patreon, but paypal seems to work fine. You can discuss this further on discord with who has this same issue. I unfortunately can't do much about it besides suggesting, sorry. If you have suggestions about this please do let me know.

TL;DR
Had to rework stuff after 0.08.
0.09 this month. Monthly updates resumes.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
i'm not quite sure how to understand this tbh.. any ideas?
I think it's referring to certain options/choices/acts getting you through things in a much easier fashion but have a different outcome. Example I can think of off the top is if you progressively fall to Ayleen you just... obey mid fight. It makes fighting her harder, but ultimately doesn't change anything (as far as I know). To me it suggests that in the future some choices may have differing outcomes that aren't just slight dialogue differences leading to the same end, and some of those may make things harder but maybe have a payoff!

Also, I feel like Maven is a pretty clear example where you can get mindbroken and have to obey, and it definitely changes the story since you are supposed to report to her and whatever else is planned. I'm not sure if it's possible to do that before winning and getting her essence (I stumbled on it when farming for points on her after already winning) but if it is an alternate way of getting her essence then it seems to me like that sort of thing is what it's hinting at.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I think it's referring to certain options/choices/acts getting you through things in a much easier fashion but have a different outcome. Example I can think of off the top is if you progressively fall to Ayleen you just... obey mid fight. It makes fighting her harder, but ultimately doesn't change anything (as far as I know). To me it suggests that in the future some choices may have differing outcomes that aren't just slight dialogue differences leading to the same end, and some of those may make things harder but maybe have a payoff!

Also, I feel like Maven is a pretty clear example where you can get mindbroken and have to obey, and it definitely changes the story since you are supposed to report to her and whatever else is planned. I'm not sure if it's possible to do that before winning and getting her essence (I stumbled on it when farming for points on her after already winning) but if it is an alternate way of getting her essence then it seems to me like that sort of thing is what it's hinting at.
hmm, that makes me wonder if the unused stats get finally implemented properly. we have masochism, perversion, depravity and more. all not or only very rarely used.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So when the teacher tells me to follow her after class where do I go? I checked her room where she says the door is open but when I get in the room I can't find her? (I'm talking about Macky btw)

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
for Beverly, I don't see her around anymore I helped her study but didn't go down the panty sniffing route did I break the game or?

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
for Beverly, I don't see her around anymore I helped her study but didn't go down the panty sniffing route did I break the game or?
If it's like the panty route you may need to study in the library again until night or midnight and she'll be there

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes