RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys, i started to playing now... The questionnaire in early game, Does change anything in game depend on your choice? In addition to status?
:unsure:

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
What is this????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part of the Dixie quest.

I skipped classes by sleeping but she is not talking to me
It takes a strangely long amount of times, tbh. Keep trying and it should trigger.
Though I think that by this point in the quest it is no longer necessary to skip/sleep, just go to class.

Hi guys, i started to playing now... The questionnaire in early game, Does change anything in game depend on your choice? In addition to status?
:unsure:
I don't think it changes anything so far. IIRC that's meant to change in future updates.

Reactions: kekeryuken

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Question about Miss Macky, so at what point do you know when she considers you her footslave? I have both options from when she is in her room & the new one's when she is patrolling the hallway. Did I miss a dialogue somewhere or is it assumed she at that point considers you her footslave?

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020
Part of the Dixie quest.

It takes a strangely long amount of times, tbh. Keep trying and it should trigger.
Though I think that by this point in the quest it is no longer necessary to skip/sleep, just go to class.

I don't think it changes anything so far. IIRC that's meant to change in future updates.
Ohh... :confused:
Okay buddy, thanks!

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Use this file then when you skip class macky will call you and her dialogue will appear and you won't be teleported out side the teacher room but i think this only works when you start a new game

Reactions: Proima

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Part of the Dixie quest.

Which part of Dixie I didn't saw it
Is it in tthe book quest or is there another quest besides the book quest

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Which part of Dixie I didn't saw it
Is it in tthe book quest or is there another quest besides the book quest
There's several ways to complete the book quest. Asking John for help leads to that scene with another guy called Trent. Nothing important or erotic so far, so you didn't miss anything big, it's probably just setting up future content.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes