RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

dangaidan

Jul 8, 2021
Yo, so after getting 2 of Noo's essences and giving them back to the witch, what do I do to advance the story? My character keeps saying they have work to do when I try sleeping and the Witch is fast asleep too. Talking to Noo only gives me the Fight, Talk and Plead options. Idk what to do.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone know when a fix will be released, since i haven't downloaded this version because of all the bugs that are being reported, hence i am still in the version that ends with MC's first encounter Bonnie.

Incase a fix is still far, please let me know how to avoid most bugs, because currently it looks like almost no bug can be avoided.

Jun 10, 2021
lol I love how all the comments in this thread are unanswered questions and bug reports. Looks like such a mess
i know ive been asking if bonnie new scenes are repeatable since this new update came out and no one seems to answer, ive tried everything i.e gone through weeks in the game and still cant get a repeat for the scene, the only thing that works is getting a save before the scene is done or editing the save file but what i want is not a repeat of the dialogue but the next stage of it

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
I restarted the game, and now all of Macky's CG's are triggered. The plot of the transmission array in Macky's room prompted me to ask the magician, but I didn't find the magician.
will this fix getting the black screen when getting asked to follow her???

Sep 20, 2019
I have but one inquiry. How come Noo's breastfeeding scene was removed past a certain difficulty? That shit had me bricked up, I have a save file from right before I beat it out of her but, why remove it at all? It's not an issue for new art purposes as all other scenes remain. To me, this is the most important "bug" that needs to be fixed. Mommy Milkers were stolen from us.

• Haha
Reactions: Surreptitious123

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
sorry guys but where do I find Dixie after giving him the book?
She should still be in the bench in front of the college during the afternoon/evening. Sometimes she's inside the college, not exactly sure when.

If you can't find her in neither of the two places, uhhhh... something's gone wrong I guess.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes