RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
I've searched everywhere also outside the college, but I only found 6 shops (3 on the left and 3 on the right)
Is the blacksmith inside the college building?
The blacksmith is located in one of the buildings in the winter village near the Vhidna's place, just go down from the place you face her.

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've searched everywhere also outside the college, but I only found 6 shops (3 on the left and 3 on the right)
Is the blacksmith inside the college building?
I havnae played this in a while, but my guess is it is in the village where Vhidna rules.

JEsuisLEdieu

May 21, 2019
When Noo use her tail an error appear and tell me "Cannot read property "width" of null"
Edit : Not only Noo every time someone attack it tell me that

Last edited:

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
just fight noo got trap in her tits how am i supposed to break free from eternal rape?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know what the gas option in settings does? It's turned off by default
I didn't notice.
I've tried to turn it on and so far the only difference I've noticed is a farting scene and dialogue during Vhidna's facesitting.

I also was curious about the tactic that all of you use against Ayleen, because even at level 20 I find very hard to win, and only with a bit of luck

cheeldoolb

Sep 24, 2017
I also was curious about the tactic that all of you use against Ayleen, because even at level 20 I find very hard to win, and only with a bit of luck
She has a pattern to her attacks. Write down at which turns she uses the charm attacks(as opposed to tail and magic), get a weapon with a special stunning skill(such as the maces) and bonk her on the head at that turn. If stun procs, this lets you both deal fairly good damage and save a turn and energy you'd otherwise waste to cleanse the charm effects.
I feel like this is the most important part of the fight.

Reactions: death angel

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Tearycian bug
1599560580036.png

stuck and can't move.
After talking to Dominic and asking about "that smell", i couldn't progress to Night time. Walked all around the school and got here.
Got the message "i feel something bad will happen if i continue" and the game froze.

Reactions: Tearycian

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone know the use of the Brutalized, mindbroken, and soultrapped tallies under defeats, deaths, and spared? I haven't found a way to increase them.

Reactions: death angel
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes