RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
When Vhidna says that if i keep gifting levels to her she will let worship her bare feet is true or is a scene yet to be implemented?

Reactions: death angel

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone know the use of the Brutalized, mindbroken, and soultrapped tallies under defeats, deaths, and spared? I haven't found a way to increase them.
Same here, even if I may say that I've surely been brutalized more than once at this point : D
...and also mindbroken...

Matthewss

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone with a Ayleen Save? all this patch corrupted mine. Keep starting the game at every patch. Please

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I'm new to this game and I can only assume I found what "might" be a glitch. In the fight against vhidna it's actually extremely easy to win 100% of the time. Turn 1 use Focus in psych or whatever and try to block any attacks she might use turn one. Turn 2 use stare at thighs she might ask you to lie down simply resist. Turn 3 stare at thighs again, again block attacks or refuse any temptations. Turn 4 stare at thighs again and she should say Ok and try to bind you with her whip which will fail due to Focus. She should now be invisible and you can slowly beat her to death with hit, stab, etc. Easy xp grind and for her essence or whatever.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
I'm new to this game and I can only assume I found what "might" be a glitch. In the fight against vhidna it's actually extremely easy to win 100% of the time. Turn 1 use Focus in psych or whatever and try to block any attacks she might use turn one. Turn 2 use stare at thighs she might ask you to lie down simply resist. Turn 3 stare at thighs again, again block attacks or refuse any temptations. Turn 4 stare at thighs again and she should say Ok and try to bind you with her whip which will fail due to Focus. She should now be invisible and you can slowly beat her to death with hit, stab, etc. Easy xp grind and for her essence or whatever.
lucky you...got 50 vy potions?

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know what you're supposed to do after beating Ayleen? I cant figure out how to progress the story

shadowwolf0

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a way to submit to Ayleen completely? like worship her feet while shes reading her book? I lost enough times for her to say "there will be consequences" but I'm not getting any consequences.

Reactions: Ignimess

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Is there a way to submit to Ayleen completely? like worship her feet while shes reading her book? I lost enough times for her to say "there will be consequences" but I'm not getting any consequences.
just train yourself from the other previous sucubusses and you'll be fine.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I've farmed and beaten all the mistresses, but for me the "Aylenn consequences" are that now every time I lose to her, she triggers a (gorgeus) facesitting art and scene (there are 3 different variations) in a loop (one for every defeat).
Basically it's frustrating because now if I lose to her, I wake up in my college bedroom, so I have to make time pass with college activities till night and go back to the ritual site. I hope this loop will end and take to a (un)happy ending or full submission in future builds : )

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've farmed and beaten all the mistresses, but for me the "Aylenn consequences" are that now every time I lose to her, she triggers a (gorgeus) facesitting art and scene (there are 3 different variations) in a loop (one for every defeat).
Basically it's frustrating because now if I lose to her, I wake up in my college bedroom, so I have to make time pass with college activities till night and go back to the ritual site. I hope this loop will end and take to a (un)happy ending or full submission in future builds : )
Aye, here's an example of a perfect ending type for full submission, for me anyway.

Mistress let me say this, as an immortal Katalyst you can use me as an eternal slave and an unlimited source of life energy, that could put you on the throne as Queen of all succubi.

I really hope that all the succubi have an ending path like that, obviously done in their own way and dominantion preferences.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game, the art style is different but pretty cool. With the newest updates is there a bare foot worship scene with vidhna? I keep losing but just seems to be repeating the same scenes as before

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is there a way to know if iplayed all of the possible content? i´m somewhat lost if i missed anything.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Also Ayleen is leaving me at 1hp now so I dont get any kind of post fight scenes. Is there any reason to look down when you talk to her?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes