RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
0.05 Update Preview

“Hi, sorry for the slight delay(again), the update is tomorrow(friday) night\saturday morning at worst, depends on when i finish testing. Currently doing tests and fixes. Here are some preview pics.” - Tearycyan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mika is now my favourite mistress, having a small body mistres is very rare in this kind of games, hope the next one could be like her, or flat chest and compensing it with a lot of foot abilities

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
I cannot beat Ayleen, Is there any tips with the below?

• I think Vhidna or other girls drained some of my level, is there any ways to get it back?
  • Any methods to get money or exp quicker other than keep beating Noo?
  • How to find materials for Ruby and who or where drops crystal and nature essence?
  • How to find magnified snow?
  • Any ways to avoid Vhdna and Ayleen’s grab?
I just want to get to the new girl…

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
I cannot beat Ayleen, Is there any tips with the below?

• I think Vhidna or other girls drained some of my level, is there any ways to get it back?
  • Any methods to get money or exp quicker other than keep beating Noo?
  • How to find materials for Ruby and who or where drops crystal and nature essence?
  • How to find magnified snow?
  • Any ways to avoid Vhdna and Ayleen’s grab?
I just want to get to the new girl…
You can use page 12 save

Reactions: yzhhyk

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I haven't played in a while, new Noo is so hot. Definitely ranking Noo = Ayleen > Vhidna = Miki

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
it happened to me when i overwritten my previous file.
just unzip to a new folder and move your saves
I did put it in a new install and all it did was change the placement of the error. Instead of it happening the first time I fought her it happened around the fourth and on a different attack as well.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Same thing happening with this new girl as Ayleen. I lose and get left on one hp and nothing else happens. What am I doing wrong with this game?

GonzaX

Jul 26, 2019
I cant use any of the new magic sticks that can be craft
i have them.... but i can not equip them

Sep 15, 2018
Same thing happening with this new girl as Ayleen. I lose and get left on one hp and nothing else happens. What am I doing wrong with this game?
Thats intentional. She doesn’t kill you intentionally, so you get left on 1 hp. Same with Ayleen, she knocks u out with her ass and doesn’t actually kill you.

Reactions: besaid

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
you gain some exp even when you lose, and there's a free skill you can use outside of battle that restores your hp/mp to full

Reactions: besaid
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes