RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Damm teary is still paranoid after months of testing that there might be something wrong with it....
But i get why he feels that way

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

GeK7

May 3, 2017
Damm teary is still paranoid after months of testing that there might be something wrong with it....
Yeah we do have to cut him some slack tbh, he's not exactly experienced and doing all the art by himself, all things considered its probably pretty stressful trying to figure out release dates when this is all kind of new to you. It could obviously be handled better, but just remember he's human too guys id probably get paranoid as well :D

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Gotta admit his game is indeed amazing, there is soooo much detail in it. For sure is a work of art among the femdom games. I've never been so excited about a game update as I am for this one lol
He drives us nuts and torture our poor balls with these delays but there is no denying that the boy is talented af

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i can waittt! A herooooo pleaseeee
1639410089901.png

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Yeah we do have to cut him some slack tbh, he's not exactly experienced and doing all the art by himself, all things considered its probably pretty stressful trying to figure out release dates when this is all kind of new to you. It could obviously be handled better, but just remember he's human too guys id probably get paranoid as well :D
Yeah these are easy mistakes to forgive, and it’s not like we are completely kept in the dark. Hopefully Teary improves their foresight and estimates moving forward, both for how they are handled and for when they are set. If anything we certainly don’t want Teary to stop because damn is it actually good shit!!

Reactions: GeK7

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I just want to play the update before i go to sleep today
Its 10:09 pm btw. Lets see if i get to play or not

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Gotta admit his game is indeed amazing, there is soooo much detail in it. For sure is a work of art among the femdom games. I've never been so excited about a game update as I am for this one lol
He drives us nuts and torture our poor balls with these delays but there is no denying that the boy is talented af

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i can waittt! A herooooo pleaseeee
View attachment 1543497
From that energy it looks like you have restored your coom by now

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes