RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Two very minor bugs i found
1.when offering miki my energy the screen is fully black (idk if the problem from my side or the game)
2.when you finesh the lab class you spawn in the wall (but you can easily reenter the room next to you and exit it to fit it)
Thats it

Reactions: jerry23458

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
Two very minor bugs i found
1.when offering miki my energy the screen is fully black (idk if the problem from my side or the game)
2.when you finesh the lab class you spawn in the wall (but you can easily reenter the room next to you and exit it to fit it)
Thats it
3. after the event in Bonnie's bed you walk slower and fly so u can't interact whit nothing.
4. after the new maki's event u walk slower.

Reactions: jerry23458

Random07

May 7, 2017
5. After class in the evening Dixie asks me to follow her and when she walks out of frame I am stuck like this and can't interact with anything, no responses.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Guys, please I now need your help.
Seeing you all speak about the update give me purple ballz (not blue, I passee that stage already)

Can someone tell me how to trigger the continuation of Macky’s route (the new update) so tomorrow i can save some time to play it?

Big smooches , staring cat <3

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Guys, please I now need your help.
Seeing you all speak about the update give me purple ballz (not blue, I passee that stage already)

Can someone tell me how to trigger the continuation of Macky’s route (the new update) so tomorrow i can save some time to play it?

Big smooches , staring cat <3
Good to know that I Mr. King John Clay shall await answers or updates :)

• Angry
Reactions: norpbuh

bloomm969

Jun 30, 2020
5. After class in the evening Dixie asks me to follow her and when she walks out of frame I am stuck like this and can't interact with anything, no responses.
Did you try sleeping in evening class? I had that bug too and it worked for me.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I’ll post about Macky when I get a chance, I’m going to be replaying the game. Pretty sure you have to do the sleep/skip thing (you can just sleep like 25 times, then skip and it’ll happen in stages) and once that’s done and you are on to doing extra credit, go to her room when she’s doing evening shifts and sniff her shoes until you get caught. After that I can’t recall but you somehow apologize and get to play with her some more during/after work. I know you have to pester her for a “fix” while she’s patrolling a few times in a row as well. Hope this helps you lads.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes